Members Map... New and improved and functional!

relyt120

Well...now all of you are permanently on my Google Maps app! I want to be friends, but not every time I need directions :))

Any clue how to remove this layer? 

Also, I haven’t been able to find a way to add a location via the app...and that’s all I’ve been able to access on the phone. Is this a desktop-only situation?

1DABAC96-C84B-4061-B05E-9945BA659904.jpeg

I normally just use my laptop for everything so I got the phone out and went to the link and it's saved as "a map" in my google stuff, but it's not permanently there when I'm doing other things with google maps.  :dunno:

I'm not sure how you managed to do that.  :thinking:

might have found a thing.

when looking at the map, there's a rotated square in the upper right side.  click that.  then at the bottom of that pop up menu you'll see "comancheclub" or something like that.  click it and let me know if the pins disappear.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
47 minutes ago, Joe Dirt said:

How do i add myself to the map?

laptop or phone?  for a laptop you want to zoom in to where you want to drop the marker, then click on the "add marker" icon.  then click there and fill in a title.  it doesn't have to be your actual house.  you can drop it in a city center or wherever. :L: 

16 minutes ago, Pete M said:

laptop or phone?  for a laptop you want to zoom in to where you want to drop the marker, then click on the "add marker" icon.  then click there and fill in a title.  it doesn't have to be your actual house.  you can drop it in a city center or wherever. :L: 

Phone

• 9 months later...