relyt120

Members Map... New and improved and functional!

Another thread someone has put some serious time in to get it going and then to fix it to keep it going.  Thanks!

Buck.

hello, I live in France and just bought an MJ in USA. The truck is on the atlantice ocean, nearly from his new home!

I am jeep lover, wrangler first of course: YJ, after TJ 2.4l, and now JK 3.6l + TJ 4.0l

I have discovered J10 about 5 years ago, have bought a stepside with lot of work to do...

And now a MJ, 1987 pioneer short bed. I have a 1974 pioneer J10 too, both with the original topper on the bed

Hope will find help with you on this forum

We have a forum for jeeps in France, but the comanche is very rare...

www.jeepmania.com

2 hours ago, wrangler 17io said:

hello, I live in France and just bought an MJ in USA. The truck is on the atlantice ocean, nearly from his new home!

I am jeep lover, wrangler first of course: YJ, after TJ 2.4l, and now JK 3.6l + TJ 4.0l

I have discovered J10 about 5 years ago, have bought a stepside with lot of work to do...

And now a MJ, 1987 pioneer short bed. I have a 1974 pioneer J10 too, both with the original topper on the bed

Hope will find help with you on this forum

We have a forum for jeeps in France, but the comanche is very rare...

www.jeepmania.com

Welcome! You are correct the comanche's are very rare., even in the USA. I rarely see one on the road where I live. But, I have owned mine for 30 years and drive it almost every day. You will enjoy your too. You bought yours in the USA, what state in the USA?

2 hours ago, olddude said:

Welcome! You are correct the comanche's are very rare., even in the USA. I rarely see one on the road where I live. But, I have owned mine for 30 years and drive it almost every day. You will enjoy your too. You bought yours in the USA, what state in the USA?

In Indiana, nearly from Oakland. A young guy who don't believe I was real... Lot of spams perhaps on craiglist. I had to phone him, and everything has happen good after.

It takes a few month to find what I wanted:

- 4.0l auto (on the column if possible)

- white if possible

- "pioneer" or "sporttruck" on the sides

- short bed

- bench seat

- grey or tan interior

- 4x4

It has all i want, expect the decals. But it is a pioneer model (steel emplems on the fenders). A little rust upper the doors, and the rear bumper rusty too

51204950_252186792340703_7806244974789394432_n.jpg

22 minutes ago, wrangler 17io said:

In Indiana, nearly from Oakland. A young guy who don't believe I was real... Lot of spams perhaps on craiglist. I had to phone him, and everything has happen good after.

It takes a few month to find what I wanted:

- 4.0l auto (on the column if possible)

- white if possible

- "pioneer" or "sporttruck" on the sides

- short bed

- bench seat

- grey or tan interior

- 4x4

It has all i want, expect the decals. But it is a pioneer model (steel emplems on the fenders). A little rust upper the doors, and the rear bumper rusty too

51204950_252186792340703_7806244974789394432_n.jpg

welcome to the club!  :wavey:  

If you haven't read through this thread yet, it's a good place to start: