Military Wrapped Springs With Lift, Group Buy

If you call ask for Joe, he's who I spoke with to relieve the CC discount.

Here they are combined with a Chevy drop shackle and 31's. About 5 inch gain.

ra2y8a3y.jpg

Is that spring under still?

Theres no way thats SUA still. Look how big that gap is 31s lol

No problem still doing the $149.99 each for CC members you just need to call and to let everyone know there are 4 left and I know someone else is looking into them as well.  Once they're gone no more will be made until at least 5+ people are interested to make a run of at least 10 which would be the same as last time at roughly 4 - 6 week lead time.

I don't know he said it's combined with chevy drop shackles so 2" from the springs and 3" from the shackles would give 5" of lift sua. If it was soa then it would be 5-6" plus the 2" from the springs and another 2-3" from the shackles giving close to 12" total.

Edit: just found a thread if him talking about the rear shackles and posted a different pic and it's deffinately sua.

No problem still doing the $149.99 each for CC members you just need to call and to let everyone know there are 4 left and I know someone else is looking into them as well. Once they're gone no more will be made until at least 5+ people are interested to make a run of at least 10 which would be the same as last time at roughly 4 - 6 week lead time.

When you say four left, is that four pairs, or four total? I'm likely going to be getting some, but can't until the summer sometime due being a broke college student. How soon do you expect these to be gone/ how soon do you expect to make another run based on the last run? I'd likely be looking at July...

It's definitely SUA, the Chevy drop shackles add 3" over the stock MJ. It's a little more lift then I was looking for so as it sits there's some rake. If I modify the shackles I could drop it back down an inch and level the truck out. Also haven't settled on which shock to run in back so can't say how it's gonna ride just yet.

I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but just to let everyone know. After installing mine, it takes around 5" of lift in the front to level out my truck. I went with 4.5" coils up front so I have a 1/2" of rake. The ride is just slightly stiffer than stock, but expect them to settle a bit.

No problem still doing the $149.99 each for CC members you just need to call and to let everyone know there are 4 left and I know someone else is looking into them as well. Once they're gone no more will be made until at least 5+ people are interested to make a run of at least 10 which would be the same as last time at roughly 4 - 6 week lead time.

When you say four left, is that four pairs, or four total? I'm likely going to be getting some, but can't until the summer sometime due being a broke college student. How soon do you expect these to be gone/ how soon do you expect to make another run based on the last run? I'd likely be looking at July...

I have 4 total left so 2 pairs.  Hard to say how long they will last as it could be 2 days or 2 months.  The next run will be when there is enough interest generated to make at least 10 to keep the price the same.

I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but just to let everyone know. After installing mine, it takes around 5" of lift in the front to level out my truck. I went with 4.5" coils up front so I have a 1/2" of rake. The ride is just slightly stiffer than stock, but expect them to settle a bit.

Damn 5"?! SUA?

Bio did you put in chevy shackles as well? I've been thinking about lifting the mj when I get it done so if I can achieve 5" without going soa that would be awesome.

No I did not change out the shackles.

Damn 5"?! SUA?

The springs themselves do not net you 5" of lift. They give a couple, and when added to the factory rake and possible sagging fronts, i'm just saying that on my truck it took 5" of front lift to level the truck. I bought 4.5" R.E. coils, so I still have 1/2" of rake.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I suggest someone call Joe at General Springs before everyone "jumps in". Those prices were from what, four years ago?

I'm calling when I get back from Tennessee next Saturday to see what type of deal we could get this time, if at all. Just wanted to see what interest there was behind another group buy

Let us know i would be intrested,

Are the "3/2" the 2 in lift spring?

Wondering the same...
from wgat I understand the 3/2 will net anywhere from 1.5-3" of lift depending on how sagged your springs are. No guarantee on lift which is why when I get mine I will be building the front lift after I install the springs.

Let us know i would be intrested,

Are the "3/2" the 2 in lift spring?

Wondering the same...
from wgat I understand the 3/2 will net anywhere from 1.5-3" of lift depending on how sagged your springs are. No guarantee on lift which is why when I get mine I will be building the front lift after I install the springs.

Sounds like these should pair well with the set of OME Coils I want to put in. I was going to go with the Rusty's 4in packs which are $300 and try a smaller shackle to lower a little, if we can set up a deal to get these anywhere near that cost this looks like a no brainer.