Military Wrapped Springs With Lift, Group Buy

http://www.generalspringkc.com/product_p/gsc-571.htm

Here is a link to the springs for anyone wondering the exact specs. They are built with an extra 1/2" arch and when Biotex installed them on his MJ which hardly had any spring sag he got 1 1/2" lift. But that was BEFORE they settled. I would see on a brand new MJ these would provide 1" of lift after settling. Money is burning a hole in my pockets as well, we currently have 4 definites and hopefully 5 if Schardein is good. Once we have 5 I will call as soon as I get the chance and let you know what Joe says.

OK, works for me.

Just got off the phone with Joe. He is ordering the springs for us and it will be 4-6 weeks before they're done, of course. But he won't be changing the price or anything until about a week before they're done so keep the money put back and try to hold in the excitement!

Hey Guys,

Wanted to reply sooner but been a while since I logged on and couldn't figure out my password but I'm here now.  Going to get 10 of these built up for you guys and price will be $170 per side.  Shipping is based off your state and zip code so the closer you are to me in Kansas City then typically the cheaper it will be with the exception of being those living in extended areas.  Once these are close to done I'll post again and change the price on the site and then you can purchase the springs.  Saw someone wanted to pick them up which is fine just give me a call so I can put the order through as the site will charge shipping as no option for local pick up.  Thanks for setting this up knucklehead and you'll be hearing from me soon.

• 2 weeks later...

12 pairs or just 12 springs?

Any other time he's mentioned a number he's been talking about individual springs. Seems silly to me not to sell them in pairs, but oh well. I never got around to calling him because other stuff came up and my money had to go somewhere else. Hopefully there's still a few kicking around when it comes time for me to order.

12 pairs or just 12 springs?

Any other time he's mentioned a number he's been talking about individual springs. Seems silly to me not to sell them in pairs, but oh well. I never got around to calling him because other stuff came up and my money had to go somewhere else. Hopefully there's still a few kicking around when it comes time for me to order.

Yeah, I probably should have stated pairs rather than sets. 

Surely he's aware how many guys want pairs, I suspect he'd check in here and take a final count. 

I think I was the first on the forum to buy a set of these MT springs back in 06. Be prepared for about 3" of lift from where you are now if they are still manufactured like mine were. So check your rear shock travel for full extension. Mine were okay. These are nice springs and worth the $$. 

I think I was the first on the forum to buy a set of these MT springs back in 06. Be prepared for about 3" of lift from where you are now if they are still manufactured like mine were. So check your rear shock travel for full extension. Mine were okay. These are nice springs and worth the $$.

I'm hoping to be in that ballpark of lift, going by the everyone's comments I trust they'll be awesome springs

I'm looking for about 3" of lift which is why I brought this group buy back up :D I'm going for pretty much the same set up as you. About 2-3" lift, 31's, and 2wd. Eventuallt a 4.7 will be in play!

I'm looking for about 3" of lift which is why I brought this group buy back up :D I'm going for pretty much the same set up as you. About 2-3" lift, 31's, and 2wd. Eventuallt a 4.7 will be in play!

:cheers: