Military Wrapped Springs With Lift, Group Buy

I just got off the phone with Joe and he said he will be chiming in on this thread soon. Since the price of steel has went up the group buy cost will be 170$ per spring plus shipping instead of 150$. Still a saving of 60$ compared to regular price. We need to get 5 people willing to purchase a pair of springs each. Shipping can be calculated by adding these springs to the cart and calculating at the checkout http://www.generalspringkc.com/product_p/gsc-571.htm

Let me know what you think, guys!

I'm in. Count me ad the the 5th. Been looking for a reason to buy new springs. And I was just going to go standard, but this is just as good. Who says more lift is a bad thing haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

great! Just gotta wait for Joe to chime in!

So, is shipping actually what it states on the site? Kinda kills the deal for me, considering I still need to buy stuff to finish my 4wd swap.

shipping is calculated how it is on the website. I would call and see if theres any other options though. It's only 77 for me which I find reasonable

Still in. I plan to pick mine up in person. Just to be clear, we are talking metric ton springs with military wrap, and no lift?

I understand new springs may provide lift compared to old original standard springs.

the springs have another 1/2" of arch so they provide a LITTLE lift. I'll paste a link to the springs when I get home because they're hidden on the website

http://www.generalspringkc.com/product_p/gsc-571.htm

Here is a link to the springs for anyone wondering the exact specs. They are built with an extra 1/2" arch and when Biotex installed them on his MJ which hardly had any spring sag he got 1 1/2" lift. But that was BEFORE they settled. I would see on a brand new MJ these would provide 1" of lift after settling. Money is burning a hole in my pockets as well, we currently have 4 definites and hopefully 5 if Schardein is good. Once we have 5 I will call as soon as I get the chance and let you know what Joe says.