Military Wrapped Springs With Lift, Group Buy

I will, just got my new Ubolts today. 

But I'l already coming off relatively new springs. 

Even better from relatively new springs!  Question will be which/what relatively new springs?  Looking forward to the new/old measurements

It'll be interesting to see how much additional rake these leafs put on non-MT trucks.  I wonder if adding ZJ V8 coils up front would be a good option to help level things out. 

That's exactly what I'm interested in.  I am going from original (old) standard springs to these, and wondering what the best route will be for leveling the front end, assuming it needs it.

It'll be interesting to see how much additional rake these leafs put on non-MT trucks.  I wonder if adding ZJ V8 coils up front would be a good option to help level things out. 

That's exactly what I'm interested in.  I am going from original (old) standard springs to these, and wondering what the best route will be for leveling the front end, assuming it needs it.

It will need it.  :cheers:

With the group buy it was 170 a pack. I think my total was about 430 with shipping, but I'm a long way away from joe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Mine were the same price shipped, just haven't gottten around to installing the springs yet...

Using the top of axle tube to bottom of the frame measurement, mine was a exactly 10", now sits at 11.25"

XpiHp9E.jpg

Also seen here, truck sat level before-

XIZqDE1.jpg

I got my last set of U-bolts at American Trailer Supply, made to order, $49.75

I called to get another set and they said they no longer had their bolt machine and they referred me to OG Hughes and Sons, 9/16x8 with washers and deep nuts, $25.50, grade 8. 

You guys should check out the heavy truck repair/accessory shops- bolts, every kind of D-ring, straps, wenches, light bars....etc....lot of this stuff can be used on Jeeps. 

So, I found this, dock bumpers-

F8AYr00.jpg

Will have to make up an adapter/mounting plate, but, if they can take 80,000lbs ramming a dock.......they can take a little axle action. $16 for the pair, can't beat that. 

I will, just got my new Ubolts today. 

But I'l already coming off relatively new springs. 

Even better from relatively new springs!  Question will be which/what relatively new springs?  Looking forward to the new/old measurements

General Spring standard MJ springs. 

The military wrap was not available at the time, 2 years ago. 

These new springs are MUCH better made, even the bushings are of higher quality. 

So I finally installed the springs,

I currently have 3.5" rubicon express springs in the front and the rear is slightly higher than the front..

Depending is how long they take to settle I may drop in my spare 4.5" rubicon express coil springs to even it out...

Here's the best pic I took with the set up...

I currently have 3.5" rubicon express springs in the front and the rear is slightly higher than the front..

Depending is how long they take to settle I may drop in my spare 4.5" rubicon express coil springs to even it out...

Here's the best pic I took with the set up...Image Not Found

Looks good! What shackles are you running?

So far the numbers seem to add up. My stock 4x4 sits ~1.9" higher in the rear with a camper shell mounted. Sounds like these leafs are adding +1.25-1.5". Add another ~0.5" for new JKS shackles and it looks like a 3.65-3.9" lift could be needed to level the front. The RE coils would come up just short.

Here's the best pic I took with the set up...Image Not Found

Looks good! What shackles are you running?

So far the numbers seem to add up. My stock 4x4 sits ~1.9" higher in the rear with a camper shell mounted. Sounds like these leafs are adding +1.25-1.5". Add another ~0.5" for new JKS shackles and it looks like a 3.65-3.9" lift could be needed to level the front. The RE coils would come up just short.

I'm running stock shackles

I will be ready to buy a set of these in about one month.

I believe all of the group buy spots have already been filled sir. But they are still available for 200 a spring!

Alright, I wasn't sure. The $200 per side is still a smoking deal compared to the other options out there, and all I am looking for is a ~3" lift. Thanks.

I will be ready to buy a set of these in about one month.

I believe all of the group buy spots have already been filled sir. But they are still available for 200 a spring!
Alright, I wasn't sure. The $200 per side is still a smoking deal compared to the other options out there, and all I am looking for is a ~3" lift. Thanks.
it is still a very nice price considering the price of Hell Creeks metric ton springs. And the quality of these are worth every penny!

• 4 months later...