Bills a' comin' due...

Pete M

I seem to get chewed out every time I don't tell you guys, so here's some advance warning: our annual site bill is on it's way. usually about a hundred bucks. plus I just bought another batch of the club cards.

any and all help is always appreciated. :cheers:

I seem to get chewed out every time I don't tell you guys, so here's some advance warning: our annual site bill is on it's way. usually about a hundred bucks. plus I just bought another batch of the club cards.

any and all help is always appreciated. :cheers:

Please PM me your address, so I can mail something next week.... maybe Ill even put in some extra for the stickers Ive been wanting. Thanks!

Same here Pete. I've been wanting to send some $ off for some stickers, and just to help out w/ the site. :cheers: I don't know what I'd do if the MJ Madness suddenly went off the map :yes:

Sent you all the spare change I had. I am in the process of stroking the wrangler and spending

to much money on it. You know roller cam, roller rockers, bore .060 over, free floating pistons,

porting head and intake, new exhaust, tires, new transmission, rebuilding transfer case and bumpers.

• 2 weeks later...