Super Bowl Sunday

HOrnbrod

I'm likin' the Steelers. In spite of the fact that I'm always first and foremost an NFC fan, and I'm old enough to remember when the Burg was a dominant team in the NFC. I liked em then :D

I love GB's Clay Matthews and his heritage, and Aaron Rogers has been the best big game QB in the NFC this year. BUT I think the Steelers D is superior, especially their pass rush, and will force Rogers to pass more than he wants to, and a healthy Troy and his mates will kill that. It should be a good close game, and allow Ben to pull another one out and win by a TD pass or get in close enough for a field goal in the final seconds. Thoughts?

What sport are we talkin about again? :rotfl2: I can't stand watching sports on tv it's gotta be the most boring thing ever, besides all the darn commercials and Ads they talk more about guys ankles and wives then they show gameplay.... I could care less about and don't even get me started on the wave of green everywhere I went being in new yawk and all

As you can see from my Avatar, I'm a Patriots fan and after their performance against the Jets, I'm still reeling. But I'm also an NFL fan, so I'll be watching.

Don, hard to argue with your opinion. I see a close game that can be one by either team. But, as a Pats fan, I'm pulling for the Pack.

Don't care who wins it, just want to see a slam bam kick a-- game. But then the wuffs are playing inside so they don't get their pinkies cold and their pants dirty, so don't expect to much. Oh, they can't hit each other to hard either as it hurts. Whaaaaa

I will be routing for the packers, as I hate the steelers. But unless the packers can run the ball the to the outside it will be a long day for them because, as Don said, they won't be able to run it up the middle against the Steelers D. This will cause Rodgers to have to throw the ball which will lead to alot of 3 and outs for the packers, not good.

The Packers D, I think, will be the diciding factor in the game.

Being a Redskin fan, my season was over around week 10. But I'm still an NFL fan. Having been to many games at Fed-Ex and experiencing both Steeler nation and the Pack, their fans both rank in the extremely annoying category. So I default my decision to who I dislike more, which is the Stillers. Having to go to school in PA and enduring that for 4 years is enough to root for the Pack for one night. So GO PACK GO.

In all seriousness, I just hope for a great game with great comericals.

sorry steelers fans. they just announced the steelers backed out of the game since they new they'd lose. the packers have been given the win and trophy. :clapping: :clapping:

i hope it's a good game. but i think the packers will start hard and pull away by quite a bit in the first half. in the second they'll start well but fall apart later in the game. :wall: i think they will have enough of a lead to keep it up for the win though. packers will win!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have a confession. I live in a woods at the foot of a hill. And there is no clear line of site to southwest for directtv and I am in the country so no cable. We don't even have a TV so I couldnt watch the game if I wanted to. We havent had a TV for over 10 years. No cable, no terrestrial antenna, nothing.

I'm not amish. I have a HD front projector with a 10' diagonal screen with an extensive DVD/Blu Ray (and laserdisc) collection. But I don't own a tuner. So we watch movies. But no TV. I couldnt name a TV show that is on now days if I had to (ok I know Opra is on, but that is it).

I have a confession. I live in a woods at the foot of a hill. And there is no clear line of site to southwest for directtv and I am in the country so no cable. We don't even have a TV so I couldnt watch the game if I wanted to. We havent had a TV for over 10 years. No cable, no terrestrial antenna, nothing.

I'm not amish. I have a HD front projector with a 10' diagonal screen with an extensive DVD/Blu Ray (and laserdisc) collection. But I don't own a tuner. So we watch movies. But no TV. I couldnt name a TV show that is on now days if I had to (ok I know Opra is on, but that is it).

If you have the interwebs you has the Superbowl!

http://atdhe.me/

i hope it's a good game. but i think the packers will start hard and pull away by quite a bit in the first half. in the second they'll start well but fall apart later in the game.

Well you got the first half part right. Let's also hope you get the second half right too. :D

i hope it's a good game. but i think the packers will start hard and pull away by quite a bit in the first half. in the second they'll start well but fall apart later in the game.

Well you got the first half part right. Let's also hope you get the second half right too. :D

Let's not. :shake:

Regardless of whether or not the Packers win, the rest of the game has to be better than this half time show.