Super Bowl Sunday

HOrnbrod

Yes, Christina Aguilara DID screw up the national anthem.

http://www.businessinsider.com/watch-ch ... owl-2011-2

Dang! You'd think these so-called "professionals" could at least take the time to learn the words, and maybe, like ... rehearse a time or three. I think the stupidbowl should stop using "name" professionals and stick to using high school singers. They might care enough to get it right.

Thanks for clarifying that Eagle. I was half listening, thought it was wrong. There are some super renditions of the anthem I have heard from military members in other venues; use them and get rid of the fool celebrities. The stupid half-time show was AFU also.

The Stupid Bowl becomes more and more over-hyped every year, but at least this year the game was a good one. :cheers:

Yes, Christina Aguilara DID screw up the national anthem.

http://www.businessinsider.com/watch-ch ... owl-2011-2

Dang! You'd think these so-called "professionals" could at least take the time to learn the words, and maybe, like ... rehearse a time or three. I think the stupidbowl should stop using "name" professionals and stick to using high school singers. They might care enough to get it right.

You got that right. It's pitiful, and disgusting.

I think the most powerful and heartfelt rendering of the National Anthem i ever heard was by that NYC police officer who gained fame when he told Obama to kiss his Irish @$$ on national TV Wish I could remember his name. He had a great voice, powerful delivery and just sounded like he meant it.