MJ of the Month Calendars! NOW AVALABLE!!!!!

neohic

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold tight everyone! I've got a bunch on the way and I should be getting them by this Wednesday. As far as payments go, PayPal works best for me, but I can give out a mailing address upon request. I prefer to see the final product before I start taking cash from anyone (the first came back with a few flaws). I'll keep everyone informed on what's happening. :thumbsup:

Hold tight everyone! I've got a bunch on the way and I should be getting them by this Wednesday. As far as payments go, PayPal works best for me, but I can give out a mailing address upon request. I prefer to see the final product before I start taking cash from anyone (the first came back with a few flaws). I'll keep everyone informed on what's happening. :thumbsup:

OK!!

Thanks for the heads up!!

CW

Alrighty, gang! They are done and they look great! The price needs some adjusting, however... $20 delivered! Strings were pulled, sweet talking was done, and uncomfortable favors were taken into account... well... almost. The price is $20 now instead of the previously decided $25. Happy holidays to all!

Payments: PayPal is prefered, however I will also take a cashier's check. No personal checks (gotten burned on those in the past) and no cash (cash can get "lost" in the mail). Upon request, I can PM my mailing address. For PayPal, please send me an address to send an invoice to. Thanks to everyone!