MJ of the Month Calendars! NOW AVALABLE!!!!!

neohic

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
If you do one next year, since mine was a work in progress, can I submit a completed picture instead? I'll definitely want one next year regardless; sorry I missed out this year.

If that's how you want your truck to be portrayed, then that's how it'll be. I've started working on next year's calendar already and how I do that it by lurking through build pages and stalking each month's MJOTM... yeah... I get a bit creepy at times... what about it?! I was going to ask for pictures from each month's member, but I think it's a bit more fun when nobody has a clue what to expect. When we get a bit closer, I'll start throwing out some teaser pictures.

Edit: Hey!... Look at that! Post number 500!

Each month features all of the previous year's MJOTM on their corresponding month. Sales will continue again sometime after the December MJOTM is announced... maybe I can even convince the mods to fill me in on who the final MJOTM will be for the year so I can finish the calendar in a bit more of a timely fashion.

Each month features all of the previous year's MJOTM on their corresponding month. Sales will continue again sometime after the December MJOTM is announced... maybe I can even convince the mods to fill me in on who the final MJOTM will be for the year so I can finish the calendar in a bit more of a timely fashion.

We don't even know yet...

Rob

... maybe I can even convince the mods to fill me in on who the final MJOTM will be for the year so I can finish the calendar in a bit more of a timely fashion.

Rob

I know... but even in November would help me out immensely.

... maybe I can even convince the mods to fill me in on who the final MJOTM will be for the year so I can finish the calendar in a bit more of a timely fashion.

Rob

I know... but even in November would help me out immensely.

That's do-able.

Rob :thumbsup:

I am deff in for two Calendars for 2012!! Have really enjoyed having the calendar in my garage, when I need inspiration I take a look at the pics and go back to the build threads!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...