MJ of the Month Calendars! NOW AVALABLE!!!!!

neohic

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got my calendar today, one or 2 cell phone pics so a lil unclear (I'm picky) but i like it. maybe next year add in a few specs like motor/ drivetrain, tire size/gears and length of build???? just a suggestion. anyways ive looked online for a xj only calander before and never found one, great job. don't know where your having them made but costco makes personal calanders if u wanted to compare $$$

You should have cash!

Rob L.

In the mail tomorrow morning!

just got my calendar today, one or 2 cell phone pics so a lil unclear (I'm picky) but i like it. maybe next year add in a few specs like motor/ drivetrain, tire size/gears and length of build???? just a suggestion. anyways ive looked online for a xj only calander before and never found one, great job. don't know where your having them made but costco makes personal calanders if u wanted to compare $$$

Next year's will definitely have a few more details. Once more, as it can't be said enough... thanks to everyone involved!

ya what do i do to get one, and why isnt my truck on there? :fs1:

You've got some options... I prefer PayPal, but if that doesn't work for you I can get you a mailing address. As far as why your truck isn't in there... uh... maybe Rob can answer that one?

lol...who do i paypal and how much

If you read the thread, you'll have all the info you need:

Alrighty, gang! They are done and they look great! The price needs some adjusting, however... $20 delivered! Strings were pulled, sweet talking was done, and uncomfortable favors were taken into account... well... almost. The price is $20 now instead of the previously decided $25. Happy holidays to all!

Payments: PayPal is prefered, however I will also take a cashier's check. No personal checks (gotten burned on those in the past) and no cash (cash can get "lost" in the mail). Upon request, I can PM my mailing address. For PayPal, please send me an address to send an invoice to. Thanks to everyone!

Rob L.

Alrighty, gang! They are done and they look great! The price needs some adjusting, however... $20 delivered! Strings were pulled, sweet talking was done, and uncomfortable favors were taken into account... well... almost. The price is $20 now instead of the previously decided $25. Happy holidays to all!

Payments: PayPal is prefered, however I will also take a cashier's check. No personal checks (gotten burned on those in the past) and no cash (cash can get "lost" in the mail). Upon request, I can PM my mailing address. For PayPal, please send me an address to send an invoice to. Thanks to everyone!

Rob L.

1spm@comcast.net

Rob L.

paul scott

102 fruehan lane

elmhurst township, pa 18444

who do i send the $$$ to?

... I don't think Ben is even clearing a profit on these.

Rob L.

Not even close.

If you have any extras I was thinking they may sell on ebay?

Perhaps... I was hoping to leave these available for CC members first and foremost for the fact that these are our trucks and they are our members. If they were to go out on Ebay, then they'd be presumed to be Comanche calendars and not much more. Yeah, an all Comanche calendar would be pretty cool. However, when the pages have our member's names right next to their truck, it's more than a calendar... then it turns into a continuation of that special time that we all shared with them for their special month and the respect that we all showed them. Granted, it'll tell you the date... future dates too!... but I'd rather see them go to people who know the trucks shown and, more importantly, the members that they represent. Seeing that I'm still holding a bunch of these and that a few members seem to have backed out, I really should look into other opportunities.

Still gotta do it... THESE ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Oh... even if you're not interested in a calendar, don't be affraid to go back and take a look at all of the past COTMs. They are still amazing!

viewforum.php?f=27