MJ of the Month Calendars! NOW AVALABLE!!!!!

neohic

Over the past year, a new trend has come up in the Pub section: Comanche of the Month. Since December of last year, we've had the opportunity to see amazing MJs in the spotlight and to gaze at them for an entire month only to be followed up with yet another MJ for the next. Available now, although based on interest, are the first full year of Comanche of the Month members immortalized in calendar form! Great for your shop, office, dorm room... mine is going in the kitchen... these calendars have the same full features of any wall calendar but are enhanced with familiar Comanche charm!

Here's the deal... ordering these calendars is based on quantity. Prices are around $750 for 50, $1300 for 100 and so on. In short, the more I order, the cheaper it'll be. As it is now, cost is about $20 to order one. What I'm looking for is interest... lots of it. I'm not sure what the final price will be as of yet, so I'm just putting the feelers out. Thoughts?

For your viewing pleasure, a few selections from this year's calendar:

Cover:

Feb:

Mar:

Aug:

Let's try and make this one happen!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, as you already know, I'm in.

I'm just glad you decided to do this... I was going to, but I think your PhotoShop skills beat my paint skills all day. The sample months look great.

I have my money waiting when your ready. :cheers:

Rob L. :cheers:

Awesome! This is totally the response I was hoping for! I added a poll at the top... hopefully this will tell me abouts how many to order and for sure work out a price.

It says my vote is invalid, but I'll take one at a fair price.

Sign me up. The garage calendar is about to expire.

Can you add things on certain dates? Like when the last XJ left the factory or Pete's birthday? The Jeep calender I have has a lot of cool information about historic Jeep days. Maybe go through the registry and state when a trucks birthday is? Info about each specific rig for the month would be sweet as well :yes:

If you need any help feel free to ask me. I am pretty good in all of the Adobe programs.

Sign me up. The garage calendar is about to expire.

Can you add things on certain dates? Like when the last XJ left the factory or Pete's birthday? The Jeep calender I have has a lot of cool information about historic Jeep days. Maybe go through the registry and state when a trucks birthday is? Info about each specific rig for the month would be sweet as well :yes:

If you need any help feel free to ask me. I am pretty good in all of the Adobe programs.

Ya know... I really wanted to do something like this, but a time crunch came up with planning. Definitely for next year though... there will be more MJOTMs, right?