what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

Discovered the awesomeness of locked differentials.  would have gotten a flex shot but did not want to get the jeep stuck on the log.........  you know, whoops to far, lol.

Replaced 3 of 4 brake bleeder screws.  bought a new starter. Hopefully tomorrow I can install the starter.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my remote start installation buttoned up with help from a few members in another thread.

Remote start is working, wires are cleaned up, remote lock/unlock are working. I think that's a good day and a half right there!

The module controls the locks with negative pulses out of two wires, I recently rewired my doors to work off of a bank of relays rather than using polarity reversing switches so i made sure they were triggered by ground so this guy would work  :wrench:

Drop and cleaned out gas tank.It was full of rust and crud.(I recommend we all do this if the truck sat for a long period of time.)Cleaned and tightened up wire connector to sending unit.Finally got a gas guage that works.Replaced fuel pump O ring and retainer.Tanks still leaks. Found a short in my sterio.Finally have tunes.Knocked out a dent in the door while I had the door panel off.Other than the tank still leaking it was a good day.I'm thrilled to have a working gas guage and sterio.

• 2 weeks later...