what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

Havent posted here in a while, but Ive got a few things for the MJ or future projects. Today, I got 3 TJ Canyon wheels for free, a few weeks ago, I bought a full set of new JK takeoff wheels and tires for $200 that will go on my truck as soon as I get a set of adapters, and a month before that I got a bunch of other Jk stuff for free, including front and rear bumpers, base model shocks set, Rubicon shocks set, and steering stabilizers. Ive been thinking about taking some of this stuff to an off road swap meet, but then again, you never know when you might need one of these peices. Almost forgot about the JK rear brake assemblies, calipers, rotors, mounts and backing plates that the Chrysler tech center gave away.

Must be dealer take-offs.  :yes:   Last week I picked up a new front and rear JK bumper with the silver inserts and fog lights, a steering stabilizer, rear spare tire holder, and stock JK shocks from Rustys for $125. It's just a matter of time until the wife runs into something.  :brows:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going through the ax15 i got from a salvage yard. new seals and bearings and general inspection.

Also... I know this isnt the place for questions but i can't find any info on a pigtail between a 96 xj dash and an mj rear harness..

Any info will help. Thanks in advance

http://comancheclub.com/topic/41731-96-xj-wiring-help/

Replaced the fuel filter and both engine mounts.

I'm generally not happy with the replacement rubber mounts as now every vibration comes through the body in to the cab vs the old worn out ones. I'd hate to see what poly motor mounts are like!

• 3 weeks later...