what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

the bumper wraps all the way up to the back of the rear fenderwell.

It slides right over the sheet metal of the bedsides. It is a b*@$£ to get on and is best done with 3 people (two are a must).

It was custom made for the truck by Jarod Fessler (now in Brighton Colorado). His company name is Fessybuilt.

He also built the front bumper, side rails, bed side plates and modified the roll bar to be my spare tire carrier.

Here are some more photos of the rear bumper.

I jacked up the passenger side so I just cut it like that for memorial day weekend.

But now its going to scrap and now building a flat bed and exo cage for a new years day run.

37s look small now. Thinkin about 60s and 40s.

Who cut your fenders?

I did cut mine with a grinder. O used the old flares on the front and traced it out and cut the line. For the rear I cut just below the spot weld and used a hammer. Then beat it down.

nice. they look good.

I also did this today...

621380_10151283805791942_159713124_o.jpg

Finally got my ds door power window and lock conversion done, now both doors are power mirror lock and window. Now I just need to install the remote start I've had for three months, complete with lock controls :thumbsup:

Fixed the park switch in the windshield wiper motor, ripped out the bench seat and installed a leather bucket from a 1994 S-10 Blazer on the driver's side - way more comfortable now!, pulled the worn out brake master cylinder. Still to go - install new master, replace clutch slave cylinder, replace right rear brake cable, install passenger seat from the Blazer.

Fixed the park switch in the windshield wiper motor, ripped out the bench seat and installed a leather bucket from a 1994 S-10 Blazer on the driver's side - way more comfortable now!, pulled the worn out brake master cylinder. Still to go - install new master, replace clutch slave cylinder, replace right rear brake cable, install passenger seat from the Blazer.

Any pictures of the seat installed?

OK here's some photos of the Chev S10 driver's seat install. Starting with the brackets, I located fabricated and installed the front R/H one because of the transmission tunnel width dictated where the seat could mount. When building it up and after locating the right front mount, the two rear ones were sitting on 2x4's - 2 on the right rear and one on the left rear. Picture of the front mounts taken from drivers door:

Image Not Found

...and the rear mounts - note, I cut off and re-used the bench seat rear mounts, however, the one I used on the driver's side came from the passenger side of the bench seat. I did this so that it would sit farther back and be closer to the Chev seat mount holes.

Image Not Found

close up of rear mount:

Image Not Found

close up of the front left mount - note that it is installed on the edge of the uni-frame for strength:

Image Not Found

this one taken from passenger side:

Image Not Found

these new brackets were made out of some scrap steel I had in the bin...actually it is from one of the S-10 Blazer rear bumper corner supports like this:

Image Not Found

In order to centre the seat behind the steering wheel, I had to cut off part of the right hand seat rail like this:

Image Not Found

here is a pic of the clearenced area:

Image Not Found

And finally, the installed seat:

Image Not Found

power seat controls:

Image Not Found

Hmmmm, leather!

Image Not Found

Drained Wilbur's oil. disconnected battery, scraped/chipped 20 pounds of oil soaked clay off the bottom of the engine, started removing oil pan bolts.

Swapped snow tires back onto the Purple People Eater. Bring on the winter, I'm ready!