Post A New Picture You Took Thread!

Jeepcom23

There can’t be many left optioned like that truck is. I don’t think I’ve seen more than a half dozen short bed fleet sides in my life. With the Honcho package and a 401? Probably never. At least since the early 80’s.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/8/2023 at 11:12 PM, Htchevyii said:

Vintage trailer rally last weekend in our 1966 Aristocrat Lo-Liner.

PXL_20230507_030646057.PORTRAIT.jpg

Nice.   :L:   I camped this past weekend with a group of friends with a variety of trailers.   One was a 1971 Holiday Rambler. 

520965540_LarryDickinson-1971HolidayRambler.jpg.3b5055d0d31bca7b89be75038e1ef517.jpg

Mine was a bit different. 

426688841_23-05-045(2).jpg.045821e20739c3c86197aab41224824a.jpg

1 hour ago, PCO6 said:

Nice.   :L:   I camped this past weekend with a group of friends with a variety of trailers.   One was a 1971 Holiday Rambler. 

Mine was a bit different. 

426688841_23-05-045(2).jpg.045821e20739c3c86197aab41224824a.jpg

Nice! It was exactly one year since the last time we used the Lo-Liner.  We love the trailer, but would rather camp in a tent in a disbursed are than in a campground full of people in most cases. If I hadn't spent a year restoring it, I'd probably get rid of it. 

38 minutes ago, Htchevyii said:

Nice! It was exactly one year since the last time we used the Lo-Liner.  We love the trailer, but would rather camp in a tent in a disbursed are than in a campground full of people in most cases. If I hadn't spent a year restoring it, I'd probably get rid of it. 

Put a big price on it and see if it sells.

Also I found that state and national park service campground sites are generally more spread out and the people are friendlier to strangers. Most have a 10 or 14 day limit so you don’t have people that stay the whole summer there and think they run the place.

We have been going on overlanding trips and generally stay in a different place every night. It's just more exciting than sitting around a camp all day. The trailer is nice for bad weather and we usually attend one vintage trailer rally per year, which is a pretty good time. There's a video on our YouTube if anyone wants to see what it's all about.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s the basement of my single bay garage was totally flooded when purchased been my hang out since moving in a natural spring running underneath an around now not coming up anymore compressor was on 4x4s finally started leaning tired lifting with straps it slid top heavy an with the plumbing connected just took a morning an more straps to get back in place gave it 4in 3ft deep soild delrin rods as a base  if your wonder no I will not concrete the floor afaird it may at sometime back up an rather not have another flood my homemade clean out it runs non stop year round hasn’t let up no matter how dry or freezing for western Pennsylvania 

IMG_1079.jpeg

IMG_1078.jpeg

IMG_0503.jpeg

IMG_0511.jpeg

IMG_0514.jpeg

IMG_0517.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_0588.jpeg

Since rerouting spring garage has got 100 amp service an slop sink house is just shy of 100ft away 3/4 plywood upstairs floor new roof an dressed with a 92 Comanche that sits cause I rather it would while I mess with other jeeps an raise my kids 👍 o yea an life has taken a eye ball off me last August down to one now but life goes on my friends just keep moving forward an don’t let anything stop your dreams an happiness or where u wanna go in life 

IMG_0128.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...