Even more hats have been sent out. (check for your name)

Pete M

I'm just working down the list of individuals that are paid up.

Please everyone let me know when yours gets in.

I will continuously add names to this list when more hats go out and will delete them when you guys tell me you got yours.

Mailed out 3-25

manche0230

bgred2

Mailed out 3-26

Robert Boehringer (didn't have the screen name in my spreadsheet)

Richard Leonard (didn't have the screen name in my spreadsheet)

MrShoeBoy

bluesaw51

heroaway

Mailed out 4-2

jmaxj

jeepnjr

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey pete if I could get mine with in a week or so, we start to film the MJ, sometime at beginning of april and would love to wear it while we do the show. don't forget the stickers for the Jeep

Thanks for going out of your way for all of...... jamminz.gif

Mike

Hey pete if I could get mine with in a week or so, we start to film the MJ, sometime at beginning of april and would love to wear it while we do the show. don't forget the stickers for the Jeep

Thanks for going out of your way for all of...... jamminz.gif

Mike

That shouldn't be a problem. :thumbsup:

Yeah Pete this is mighty honorable of you! Not only is this site one of the best communities on the net; I feel like you guys are family!! (sniff,sniff) I would love to to have a national meet.. That would be cool as he!!

all in all this site rocks.. and just think its all because of you and Eagle.. You guys need a beer!! :cheers:

54 down, 28 to go. :D

Still waiting on payment for 19 of them. :(

And a BIG thank you to the guys and gals that sent donations! Turned out that shipping charges were a buck to 3 bucks more than anticipated. :( With any luck I might break even at the end of this all.

54 down, 28 to go. :D

Still waiting on payment for 19 of them. :(

And a BIG thank you to the guys and gals that sent donations! Turned out that shipping charges were a buck to 3 bucks more than anticipated. :( With any luck I might break even at the end of this all.

well tell us how much more you need and I wouldnt think any one would have an issue with sending you a few more $$$$

Or I no I wouldn't

Pete thanks again this is a great website and your the man jamminz.gif

If anyone want to send a bit more to cover the shipping gap, I certainly won't stop you. :D

Just look at the price stamped on the box you get and add a dollar to it for the cost of the box. That's the total I paid. (a couple guys will be getting slightly larger boxes I had to scrounge up or make to fit in the 40" decals).

:cheers:

Both of you guys' hats should be going out today. I'm starting at the top of the list and working my way down so I guess I'm going in the order of order placed (skipping over members who have yet to pay or whose specific decals have yet to come in).

And we apparently have 2 Mr. Leonard s. :D