Even more hats have been sent out. (check for your name)

Pete M

Got my stuff on Friday, but have not had a chance to post until now. My wife loved her hat so much (I swear this is true) she slept with it on Friday night :D :cheers:

Thanks Pete... jamminz.gif

:needpics:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the total for one hat, two can coozies, a inside mount windshield sticker, a 12" sticker, some business cards and a couple of magnets?

Let me know where to send the payment for the hat, coozies, shipping and such and the donation to support the club.

If there are any other info you'll need PM me so I can take care of it and send my paypal off.

Thanks, Tim

Mine just came in.. And it had been opened :eek: .. I guess they wanted to have a peek.. Maybe a bit more tape on the box holding the lid down would have helped.... Anyways, everything seems to be in there and in good condition...

Thanks

Ryan

Never know, it might have been me that opened and resealed it. I know I had to fix a couple mistakes I almost made. 60+ boxes is a lot of opportunities for mistakes. :roll:

Hat info is here:

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9207

Everything else is here:

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9208

Never know, it might have been me that opened and resealed it. I know I had to fix a couple mistakes I almost made. 60+ boxes is a lot of opportunities for mistakes. :roll:

No Pete, it wasn't even re-sealed.. It looks like someone took a pen, and ripped the tape holding the lid flap closed.

its no big deal, everything is there and good condition..

Thanks again for the hard work and awesome hats!!!

Ryan

No Pete, it wasn't even re-sealed.. It looks like someone took a pen, and ripped the tape holding the lid flap closed.

its no big deal, everything is there and good condition..

Thanks again for the hard work and awesome hats!!!

Ryan

Still coulda been me. :D