2022 PA All Breeds Jeep Show

ComancheKid45

Hey guys. The PA All Breeds Jeep Show in Carlisle PA is only 2 months away. I figured I'd gauge some interest of who's planning on attending. 

Also I am game for hosting and after party once again at my place around 30 mins away in Shippensburg. I have plenty of room for camping if you chose to stay for the night. We had a great group last year! 

Feel free to use this topic to discuss any other details.

IMG_20210725_090851_501.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to be there. Probably the Burg XJ. Really planned on the MJ. Working on an engine for it, a Mini-Stroker. Cams should be here. Hopefully, heads get done this week or next. Need to see Chamber CCs to see if I need to add volume to the piston dish. Also, other stuff. 

On 5/23/2022 at 11:15 AM, ComancheKid45 said:

Hey guys. The PA All Breeds Jeep Show in Carlisle PA is only 2 months away. I figured I'd gauge some interest of who's planning on attending. 

Also I am game for hosting and after party once again at my place around 30 mins away in Shippensburg. I have plenty of room for camping if you chose to stay for the night. We had a great group last year! 

Feel free to use this topic to discuss any other details.

Those XJs with the Trailhawk-ish hood decals look pretty cool!  

That is very nice of you hosting a party for attendees!  I have been part of Pontiac group for years where a guy hosts ~20 online friends the weekend of the Trans Am Nationals.  We camp out at his place from Thursday night to Sunday.  He's done that every year since 1999!  I'm in the farthest corner of Tennessee.  No way I am driving to Pennsylvania in my Comanche!  Let's just say pretty much all of Cruiser's Tips are yet to be performed on my MJ!  Even with those done, I doubt I'd drive it that far!  

Seeing a bunch of Comanches together would be awesome though!  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 4:50 AM, ComancheKid45 said:

If anyone needs the address to my place just send me a message. I'm about a 30 minute cruise from the fairgrounds. 

Can't wait to catch up with you guys next weekend 👍

is that the Remington address? 

Anyone have a hp dana 30 gear ratio don’t matter no rot an not bent the more complete the better I’ll be camping in the Tuscarora mountains again be at the show for a couple hours Saturday possibly meet anytime between Friday 10am till mid Monday