2022 PA All Breeds Jeep Show

ComancheKid45

Had a good time. The LS swaps looked excellent. Looked at 3 of them. Crowd down. About 1/2 of last year. Obviously I made it back. The cooling fan bearing spit out its cookies east side of Cincy. Someone from PA going to TX, gave me a 1/2 box wrench and a screwdriver. I took off the clutch and fan. Got me home. Remmi and Elliot got a few hotdogs. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, Pete M said:

can't this year.  was super close to being able to hit it on the return trip south, but I'm still in GA through July and then drive north in august.  timing was just off. :( 

Pete, are you coming through Connecticut at all?

I’ll be there with the Chief and the Comanche. Hope to see some other club members. Sorry you’re not going this year Pete, I met you briefly last year and wasn’t feeling well.  Was hoping to get to know more about your mj this year.  Maybe another time 

IMG_1766.jpeg

Well I wish I would have had more magnets to give away but told at least 5 fellow MJ owners about site, 3 really seamed interested, weird day I expected Chief to win it’s class but not so much the Comanche, didn’t win JK but got 2nd in XJ/MJ class

IMG_1774.jpeg