Hat order has been placed! Officially this time! :-)

Pete M

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten several last minute hat orders and I leave on Saturday for a week at my sisters place for the holidays. Does anyone have any objections with me placing the hat order on Jan 2nd? I know it's not exactly fair to the guys that forked over money weeks ago, but I still want to give everyone an opportunity to get one.

Your thoughts?

Unless one of you has a time machine (and if you do, feel free to PM me :D ), no one was ever going to get them by Christmas. They take 2-3 weeks to make. :roll: :cheers:

If anyone want their mags/cards/stickers sooner, just lemme know and I'll get them in the mail before I leave Saturday. :thumbsup: (SuperWade2 yours will be on their way)

So I went to the store to place the order and we discussed exactly how it'll look. Then he told me that the hat company will send him a proof. :brows: I didn't realize that I'd get a chance to examine anything before they were made, so the perfectionist in me is really geeked. I should find out in the next couple days as to when the proof will get here. I'll keep y'all posted.

You can put me down for a hat and 2 can cozies. I have never recieved any cards, magnets, stickers or anything. :roll:

At least my MJ has the windshield banner that Pat put in. ;)

I can send the payment in a couple days.

You can put me down for a hat and 2 can cozies. I have never recieved any cards, magnets, stickers or anything. :roll:

At least my MJ has the windshield banner that Pat put in. ;)

I can send the payment in a couple days.

and i thought i was procrastinating :shake:

j/k