Hat order has been placed! Officially this time! :-)

Pete M

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You coming over to Disney to get it? :brows: Because I'm pretty sure I used up all of my "sidetrip favors" with that debacle a couple years ago getting those rustfree MJ leafs from that stupid junkyard that took all day.

Man everyone is goin there this month,we are leavin for Disney on the 17th.(time share there)Like I said befor Pete if you want some pins ,let me know.There all new on cards and if you just want traders I can really get you a deal.PM me if interested,maybe I can catch you there to get my hats ....lol

You coming over to Disney to get it? :brows:.
Nah...that's OK. I have never been there and I stay FAR away from that place. It's about a 35 minute drive from my house as I live about 2 miles North of the Orlando Interantional Airport.

You coming over to Disney to get it? :brows:.
Nah...that's OK. I have never been there and I stay FAR away from that place. It's about a 35 minute drive from my house as I live about 2 miles North of the Orlando International Airport.

Your loss. It's my favorite man-made place on the planet. :D

Man everyone is goin there this month,we are leavin for Disney on the 17th.(time share there)Like I said before Pete if you want some pins ,let me know.There all new on cards and if you just want traders I can really get you a deal.PM me if interested,maybe I can catch you there to get my hats ....lol

Time share eh? A Disney place or the regular kind?

Wilderness lodge is home,but any disney resort.We go as much as possible 10 times last year.My fiancee is a DVC member and can't get enough,big pin collector ....about 7000.That place is so unreal,I was amazed when I went the first time 2 years ago,never thought Id like it.

Ok, so here's the plan.

I reviewed the artwork design last Friday and put in the down-payment today.

In a week we should have a sample hat (yes! :D ) and then after approval the whole order will be made and shipped to me.

I was worried for a while there that I wouldn't get to see a real sample and would end up dedicating such a huge chunk of change to an image on a piece of paper, but all looks well again. (until the next change in the plan) :roll:

Pete now I kinda get the impression your a laidback kinda fellow who don't like to offend people,, but have you called these guys and told them they need to get their eggs in a basket??

You should call those folks and tell them to quit farting around.. Tell'em you have a bunch of cold bald headed, angry, guys who drive JEEP's (and we know most of us Jeep boys are BIG Jeep boys) who are not sitting in their seats like good Jeep boys??

It just takes that "Hey get it done, or I'm going to drive over your couch and tv clicker with my TRUCK!!" then point out to your MJ with mud dripping off the bumper like a ravaged dog who has rabies... Get some red plastic covers for your truck and put them over the headlights first too. Make it look evil... :brows:

Just a suggestion... :D

The guy at the sticker shop (the only one in this chain o' fools I actually get to speak too) is a cop, so I think I'll pass on that. :D He knows what I'm going through, so I have a bit of faith that he's trying on his end.

But if you want to swing by and give him an earful, be my guest. :D

The sample hat should arrive Monday. Too bad I'll be 1200 miles away in Disney. :headpop: But I sorta expected as much. Nothing else has happened in a timely manner, why should that? I can only imagine how long this would have taken if we had gone with the Chinese-made hats. :roll:

You better believe I'm calling the guy on Monday to see if the hat arrived. :D

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally got to see the hat and, other than a couple minor changes, it looks good. :D I forgot the camera though, so I'll have to go back so I can get you a picture of it.

Since I've now officially ordered them all, in the coming days I'll be sending out reminders for those who haven't yet sent payment.

Yup, I'm on it. :D I placed an order for the extra stickers I'll need, as well as the can-cozies (forest green with a white logo). I still need to order 75 shipping boxes.

I went back to get a shot of the sample hat and he said it was mine anyway so he gave it to me. So without further ado, I give you the ComancheClub hats, 3 months in the making (and the journey isn't over yet).

That is undoubtedly the most expensive cap I've ever bought (until the whole batch comes in that is).