Hat order has been placed! Officially this time! :-)

Pete M

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't let me pick all sorts of fancy color combos so I went with a nice neutral khaki. Feel free to dye yours any color you want. :D By the way, if anyone who hasn't ordered one wants one, NOW is the time to tell me. I may never again be able to reach the 45 hat minimum so this may be a one shot deal.

And Disney World is always awesome. jamminz.gif

I ordered the shipping boxes today so that only leaves ordering a few more of the camo stickers. Then all I can do is sit back and wait for the packaging insanity to begin. :popcorn:

Oh, and to answer a misunderstanding that seems to be out there, the total price I send everyone includes shipping but does NOT include any donations to the ComancheClub site. The hats are not a fundraiser and the total I send you is the price it costs me.

Any estimates as to when they'll start shipping out?

That's it, your on the end of the list to get yours! Impatient bastards! You get them when you get them!!!!! :headpop:

just kidding you. :D :cheers:

In the mean time I started assembling boxes. The ones on the right are for those getting the windshield decals (minimum order for boxes is 50 and I ain't sending out 50). This is about 1/3rd of the total I'll be sending out. What the heck did I get myself into? :roll: