Hat order has been placed! Officially this time! :-)

Pete M

I cannot stress how important it is for everyone that wants a hat to get in on it now. The minimum buy amount is 45 hats and I don't know if we'll ever have enough interest to do this again. I'll certainly try to buy a few extra, but can't make promises as to how many (all depends on how much money I can free up to do it).

Please send me a PM with the following info:

-your order

-your address

-are you paying with paypal or a money order

-and if you need any more stickers, magnets, or club business cards. Especially let me know if I've never sent you any ComancheClub magnets yet!

I'll reply with:

-either my address for money orders or my paypal addy for that

-your total

And if you pay with paypal, please put your screen name in it somewhere so I don't have to hunt down who just sent me money! :thwak:

I'll be placing the order on Dec 17th.

Once the order comes back to me, I'll send them out asap. Hats take a couple weeks or so to make after I place the order. We're getting in to the christmas crunch so it's hard to say how long for sure.

The prices are as follows.

Hats: $17.40 each (actually $16.40 + 1/50th of the $50 setup charge)

shipping (box included): $3 (might vary slightly since I'm still looking for 50 cheap small-but-sturdy boxes)

Payment though paypal: $1 (they're going to charge me)

Can cozy: $1.50 each

Shipping for can cozies with no hats should be about $1.50 (since I can stick them in an envelope)

So as an example, if you wanted one hat and 2 cozies and are sending it via paypal, it'd be about $25 total.

As with the stickers/decals, donations beyond the actual costs are welcome and go towards the website fees. :cheers:

To refresh everyones memory, the caps are made in the USA :USAflag: and they'll look like this but be khaki/tan with brown embroidering:

"ComancheClub.com" will be stitched in an arc across the back and a version of this image stitched on the front:

Can cozies will essentially look something like this:

http://www.t-shirtexpressions.com/NewPictures06/iig_can_cozy.jpg

that's a generic image I found online, but they are the style with the folding bottom that collapses to fit in your pocket.

If this goes over well, I'll look into doing T-shirts next. One project at a time though. :cheers:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOA! I hit REPLY and it worked! usually get the index. anyway, PM'd ya

This must be why you never replied to my PM. I want to get with you on a payment plan for that DVD you sent out to me.

* Pete, let me know if I flip the bill for a hat for XJs4Ever, my money seem no good to him ;) - Rich

I would love to have the decals and a new hat but with Christmas coming up and Social Security not paying much I will have to wait.

Plus the rear axle in my Comanche is going out (grinding noises) and I will have to spend $400 or more to have it rebuilt.

Thanks for the offer though!

Thanks

WHOA! I hit REPLY and it worked! usually get the index. anyway, PM'd ya

This must be why you never replied to my PM. I want to get with you on a payment plan for that DVD you sent out to me.

* Pete, let me know if I flip the bill for a hat for XJs4Ever, my money seem no good to him ;) - Rich

Dang - Sorry Bro, I havent seen a PM yet. Got three in there but none of yers. I'm hoping to aquire enuf from the vids to cover a hat and two beer huggies but it aint happened yet. I'll still pay for them tho.

PS all money good to me, mon!

So Pete since no one has replied in days, does it not look like this is going to go through? I will definitely get in before you order them I just won't have the money in my paypal until early next week. Should I still send you a pm with my info?

We have enough hats to place an order (56 at this point in time). I'm just giving everyone else another week and expect to put the order in on the 17th.

PM me your stuff. There's no hurry on payment. :cheers: