Hat order has been placed! Officially this time! :-)

Pete M

No hats yet. But the new order business cards are in. They had a special on a thousand of them for a few bucks more than the minimum. So of course I took it and now have more cards than I'll ever know what to do with. They're still free if anyone wants some. :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And everyone that ordered a hat is getting magnets and cards. :cheers:

Cool...I was going to ask for some too. 8)

BTW Pete... I know how you feel in this. We have done "Group Buys" on some hats in the past when we can get extra good deals and it is a chore getting them all boxed up and shipped.

:cheers: Pay Pal went thru yesterday for the 2nd hat :chillin:

Not sure if the pm I sent went letting you know thru or not. :chillin:

Thanks for all the hard work u put in to make this real.

Regards.

Coming along. I was wicked sick for 2 days and spent half this weekend trying to fix the main drain in my house (no toilets, no showers, no nothing) and today was Easter. Needless to say I'm behind schedule, but nothing else has gone right so why would I expect anything less? :roll:

The one big thing was that I found I could highlight all the address boxes in Excel, paste them into the notepad, then copy that and paste into Word to get my address labels. If I copy directly into word it retains all the dang excel boxes, but if I do an intermediate jump into notepad, they all go away. Took me 10 seconds to do what I thought was going to take forever. :D I'm so happy.

PS, don't anyone dare tell me that there's a simple way to delete the boxes directly in Word. I want to bask in my genius for a while. jamminz.gif

Coming along. I was wicked sick for 2 days and spent half this weekend trying to fix the main drain in my house (no toilets, no showers, no nothing) and today was Easter. Needless to say I'm behind schedule, but nothing else has gone right so why would I expect anything less? :roll:

The one big thing was that I found I could highlight all the address boxes in Excel, paste them into the notepad, then copy that and paste into Word to get my address labels. If I copy directly into word it retains all the dang excel boxes, but if I do an intermediate jump into notepad, they all go away. Took me 10 seconds to do what I thought was going to take forever. :D I'm so happy.

PS, don't anyone dare tell me that there's a simple way to delete the boxes directly in Word. I want to bask in my genius for a while. jamminz.gif

Paste as Unformatted Text ?

Yes, I do have a couple still available. :cheers:

Update: I'm about to run over to the post office with the first pile o' boxes.

:banana:

If I'm successful, I'll start a new post and list the screen names so they will know to keep an eye out.