KEY PARTS ROCKERS AND PERHAPS MORE?

saveevryjp1998

39 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

What company is a retailer for Key Parts?  I searched on ebay for the parts (side reinforcement brackets and lower door skins).  I found the parts, but they don't indicate they are Key Parts.

They have their own eBay store. Should have everything listed there.

https://www.ebay.com/str/keypartsinc

Unless you want to ship to Canada, they won’t do that for you. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 6:43 PM, gogmorgo said:

Nice. As soon as they release the floor pans I’m ordering a full set of everything.

They said this morning they'll have them in 5 weeks. Given their other timelines I'd expect to be able to buy them around Christmas.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 083859.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just got my frame supports and a Cherokee pan for rebuilding the driver's side floor. Impressed by the build quality so far and will see ho he fitment is when I install in the next few weekends It does look like the rear end of the longitudinal support by the back of the cab will need trimmed about 2 inches to fit. It does have the two studs that go through the frame by the trans tunnel as well as welded on nuts on the underside for the seat mount bolts.

PXL_20231010_204707243.jpg

12 hours ago, GrandBoost98 said:

Could always buy the full pan and sell the half you don't need to someone that does to recoup some money

Good idea but I'd probably end up needing the whole thing. I have the xj style and took down my ad figuring I'd use them after seeing they are full pans per side as of now for MJ specific pans. Lol can't make up my mind really. I have a couple months though before I'll get to one. I've heard cab corners and gates are just around the corner so we'll see if half pans are too. Besides, it'll possibly give me an excuse down the road to bring home another roached out xj.