saveevryjp1998

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/15/2023 at 6:37 PM, saveevryjp1998 said:

Has anyone seen any updates about the frame caps or complete taillights?

So the complete tail light assemblies have been out for a few weeks now but, to be honest, they don't seem to have made much of a splash in the community.  I don't see much chatter about them here or on the FB groups. 

I really wonder how they are selling.  I'm guessing most people already blew their cash on the lenses that went up for sale first.  Needless to say it was a very peculiar commercial strategy for a very small market.

The upcoming floor pans looked great.

3 hours ago, DesertRat1991 said:

So the complete tail light assemblies have been out for a few weeks now but, to be honest, they don't seem to have made much of a splash in the community.  I don't see much chatter about them here or on the FB groups. 

I really wonder how they are selling.  I'm guessing most people already blew their cash on the lenses that went up for sale first.  Needless to say it was a very peculiar commercial strategy for a very small market.

I believe not a lot of people know about them still. There's been posts asking about tail lights and such without knowing they are being repoped now

14 hours ago, DesertRat1991 said:

10 hours ago, The86manche said:

I believe not a lot of people know about them still. There's been posts asking about tail lights and such without knowing they are being repoped now

This, people forget how often the same questions get asked here over the same topics looking for part sources. Cab supports and cab corners were also mentioned are on their way. The whole ebay store is throwing people off I'm guessing. Not all Key Parts vendors even know or list their entire vendor line. Just think how large it's expanded in the Jeep line recently alone. Also one has to admit it's still a shocker to have suddenly all of these parts, sources, and even choices that virtually didn't exist until virtually an economic global shutdown and it's not just MJ stuff. People also forget or I'm guessing haven't figured it out, Facebook lost a ton of people. So if people aren't following Key Parts page there, feel free to fill us in on wherever else their advertising new stuff on the way. 

I just checked their website, I couldn't find the lenses or complete assembly. I didn't spend much time hunting either. I did notice cab supports shown there but not on flea bay. So yeah, I can see how inconsistent advertising could be hurting them. Regardless I make it a point to check in on them and consider it fortunate they are putting fourth the extreme effort for everyone. I'm still patiently waiting those Mj specific floor pans. I can only dream the floor pan unit body braces and cab corners are soon around the corner. Hopefully rear glass, window trim, and oem bumpers with end caps will be next up for reproduction. 

Edited by saveevryjp1998

15 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

This, people forget how often the same questions get asked here over the same topics looking for part sources. Cab supports and cab corners were also mentioned are on their way. The whole ebay store is throwing people off I'm guessing. Not all Key Parts vendors even know or list their entire vendor line. Just think how large it's expanded in the Jeep line recently alone. Also one has to admit it's still a shocker to have suddenly all of these parts, sources, and even choices that virtually didn't exist until virtually an economic global shutdown and it's not just MJ stuff. People also forget or I'm guessing haven't figured it out, Facebook lost a ton of people. So if people aren't following Key Parts page there, feel free to fill us in on wherever else their advertising new stuff on the way. 

I just checked their website, I couldn't find the lenses or complete assembly. I didn't spend much time hunting either. I did notice cab supports shown there but not on flea bay. So yeah, I can see how inconsistent advertising could be hurting them. Regardless I make it a point to check in on them and consider it fortunate they are putting fourth the extreme effort for everyone. I'm still patiently waiting those Mj specific floor pans. I can only dream the floor pan unit body braces and cab corners are soon around the corner. Hopefully rear glass, window trim, and oem bumpers with end caps will be next up for reproduction. 

I'm in the same boat waiting on parts. Floor pans, braces and cab corners I'm waiting on as well.

I believe the tail lights were posted here in the forum if you search I'm sure you will find them.

2 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Not anymore. The body lines need some tweaking, but they know it . I still have to finish it, too many fires going on though to get it done right away.

665B894F-A182-4AFC-AE39-8F54A0799FB1.jpeg

D0F2EA7F-39E0-4312-AEB0-95C77961673D.jpeg

This is awesome! Is this a test fit repair panel coordinated with them or is it like a modified lower bedside patch? It seems like one could possibly work that to fit close.

3 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

This is awesome! Is this a test fit repair panel coordinated with them or is it like a modified lower bedside patch? It seems like one could possibly work that to fit close.

This is a test panel that they sent me, I’m a guinea pig to make sure that it fits properly. 

i seen on key parts site that they have the side pieces for the floor braces but i can't find them for sale anywhere.does anybody know where to buy them?i tried to register on key parts site but for some reason it won't let me register.

50 minutes ago, ratrapp said:

i seen on key parts site that they have the side pieces for the floor braces but i can't find them for sale anywhere.does anybody know where to buy them?i tried to register on key parts site but for some reason it won't let me register.

They're listed on JustJeeps.com, as well as KeyParts other Comanche parts.

11 minutes ago, ratrapp said:

i just tried to order them from justjeeps in canada but i can't get it to change to the u.s. so i can complete the order.key parts won't let me register so i can buy straight from them.

There's lots of suppliers. If you find what you're looking for on Key Parts website (https://www.keypartsonline.com/comanche-mj/), just google the part number. Or if you've got a local supplier who sells other Key Parts stuff, they can probably order for you. Or if you find a good supplier listing some of the Comanche parts but not others, if you reach out and ask they should be able. Most won't have any actual inventory anyhow, even for the parts they have listed. Key Parts does also sell through their eBay store, but they won't ship to Canada so I haven't gone that way yet.

I got in touch with justjeeps and they directed me to there u.s. site.It lists the parts on the canadian site but no the u.s.I contacted them again and supposedly they'll be adding the frame cap side pieces to the u.s catalog shortly for order.They said they would be dropped shipped from keyparts if they were available but couldnt answer if they were available.

On 6/14/2023 at 2:59 AM, saveevryjp1998 said:

It appears mj specific floor pans are on their way perhaps in time for Christmas. 

Has anyone seen what these look like? Are they a full length floor pan - from firewall to back of cab ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...