HOLY HORSEPOWER, BATMAN!

Eagle

It's legit, was announced this week. No way Jeep was gonna let the new Bronco steal it's thunder, especially after the big hit the Gladiator has been so far. Jeep HAD to do it, and it's going to be awesome IMO. Hats off to them for having the nuts to just say "screw Ford, throw the big dog under the hood!". 

I like the idea, but fear the price. New Gladiators are good looking too but I can't justify up near 50K for it.  I am thinking about a  Cherokee SRT,  kids an all, Mrs. says I need a family friendly car. I guess like the Cherokee,4 or 5 years down the road the new  392 wrangler would be an option.

24 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

shut up with that overkill talk. this rig be badsass and you'd love all that hp. :slap:

well and if they can put a 392 in it they can definitely shoehorn a hellcat (every car they put a 392 in eventually got a hell cat) once they make that cool single cab gladiator that would be sick af

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 3:34 PM, FrankTheDog said:

When they build this I might be interested. 400+ hp would be a wee bit overkill though.999BA5D0-0FAC-4B2F-9176-7C5C142A82C3.jpeg.da09587f67eb9a17b77a8d7ab65754aa.jpeg

Lengthen the bed a little more and it's almost resembles a Scrambler. I would definitely jump on one of those even with the 3.6.

6 minutes ago, The86manche said:

I'm all for it but i hop there will be a LOT of these jeeps tipped and smashed from idiots who don't know how to drive, but I hope they don't get hurt, I just want the engine and axles for my MJ.

Fixed for you!