Caden's 1987 Comanche Chief

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/30/2021 at 2:21 PM, Muncher said:

But I was also looking at the oil pan gasket. which I need to do and it does not look fun. There is one bolt snapped right off in it86e46f176f71a3d89d2d82a410b80d5d.jpg

Hopefully when you pull the pan you can get to it with some pliers, if not hf sells left handed drill bits.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 8:02 AM, Muncher said:
On 4/29/2021 at 7:05 AM, MiNi Beast said:
hell yeah. old man has a nice full size truck. :beerbang:

Yep megacab dually. Just about as big as you can get

:banana:   only thing bigger I can think of (in the "normal pickup truck" category) is that aftermarket company that adds longbeds to the mega cab trucks.  :drool:  @shelbyluvv had one. 

6 hours ago, shelbyluvv said:

She was a big girl!d464df197d34c042834ad9ec14c4e7e9.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Yea I've seen those before personally I prefer the short bed style and seeing my dads is just towing it dosent need a long bed anyways 

Yea I've seen those before personally I prefer the short bed style and seeing my dads is just towing it dosent need a long bed anyways 
The Mega Cab went bye bye to make room for the dually. We were in the market for a 5th wheel and the Mega Cab 2500 didn't have the payload capacity that we needed. The 2017 3500 does great towing and I'll never go back to a single wheel for tow duty.f822700392bcd48b13718cceee0659e6.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Bumper straps, blower motor and resistor and a new roll bar and rem switch panel coming soon. Still workijg on getting my bumper welded up so I can bring it down to the shop and get my chief decals put back on.