• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, strictlyxjs said:

Looks great! Ill be in RI thursday for thanks giving if you want me to bring it by otherwise ill leave it at my parents in warwick and you can pick it up anytime.

Yeah that'd be great if you could being it by. If you want I could text u my address 

My comanche is done! Kinda. The paint is done. He did the roll bar and everything. Working on getting a new tailgate to paint because mine is to bent to even wanna paint. Next step is to bring it down to a sticker place so they can make it a chief again. No pictures yet because I haven't seen it yet but I will later today 

10 hours ago, Muncher said:

My comanche is done!

No Jeep is truly done unless you went down to your local AMC|Jeep dealer and ordered an MJ/XJ/SJ/YJ/whatever the hell else J you wanted the way you want it DONE. And just maybe, just maybe, it would be considered done.

I think I swore too much. 

9 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

No Jeep is truly done unless you went down to your local AMC|Jeep dealer and ordered an MJ/XJ/SJ/YJ/whatever the hell else J you wanted the way you want it DONE. And just maybe, just maybe, it would be considered done.

I think I swore too much. 

Yeah I think so. Getting my truck back today and ill be taking some pictures