Caden's 1987 Comanche Chief

On 6/29/2021 at 8:03 PM, fiatslug87 said:

How is radio reception with that antenna vs. the original?

I don't have it on the road yet but just sitting where I am under my tent it actually seems better then the orginial 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A little bit of grindin, primin and Bed lining! Just going to do a little for now so I can get the roll bar back in and not take it out again later. Used rustolium turbo bed liner it covers a lot very fast. Pretty cool to use.

Snapchat-1839267036.jpg

Snapchat-77467736.jpg

Snapchat-1992597718.jpg

Got some new axles soon! 4:10s out of another comanche so I can just swap em right in and get her lifted. Not completely sure what the rear end is but guessing a 35. Don't care for the time being ill keep my 44 and take some time to really re do it and build it up and put it back in eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
always, always practice a new skill before working on your rig.   normally I say this for welding, but gluing fabric down applies too.

but I think it turned out just fine. :L: 
Yea its good enough till it starts sagging Again

On 8/13/2021 at 11:04 AM, Pete M said:

you found some!  :bowdown:

Yep not sure on keeping these ones but I'm in contact about another one. And if your talking about the rol I am surprised I found one to. I still have the box for it. I'll never see one in such good condition again!

Did this by my self took about six hours. Added to the list of things to never do by my self again lol. Towed the soon to be mine m416 trailer with it though and it stayed tight so l think i did a good job

Snapchat-1996963587.jpg.082919755278b0ea0b825beb961e629f.jpg

Snapchat-1597843513.jpg.34719e674f1bf22655c59ae0616995a9.jpg

Snapchat-1260905532.jpg.ff9c91fc9315ac40a4f342ebb770b97f.jpg

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

rotated them for ya. :L: 

that trailer is awesome. :D 

Thank you couldn't figure out how to do it on my phone. but yea I'm getting that trailer for free! a original Vietnam era army M416, it will be the trailer to haul stuff around and I plan on using it for camping with a rooftop tent and removable sliding draws in it.