Caden's 1987 Comanche Chief

3 minutes ago, Muncher said:
12 minutes ago, Jesse J said:
happy birthday. also when exactly are those lights supposed to come on?

Think u responded to the wrong pic but there liscdnse Plate lights and they also hold the plate on

Yeah are the license plate lights supposed to come on with the normal lights?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Winch fully installed. The box probaly will be temporarily there. I need to cut holes in my bumper for the winch and the d ring mounts then bed line it and the brush guard and it will be all good in the front !

IMG_20210515_195242_503.jpg

IMG_20210515_195242_565.jpg

My camera isn't the best currently but here's both bumpers primed. I've got the first coat of bed liner on both of them just need to do the rears of both and the brush guard and ill have bumpers again. Will get some better pics tommrow 46e3c9ae523fde5ec32b0287295a2a51.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Once again forgot to take pictures but currently I have my interior apart for speakers and head liner. I got 3 speakers in. 4x6 kickers in the rear and 6.5s in the front. Definitely worth the upgrade with the bigger front speakers.Ā 

Snapchat-1558475863.jpg

Also almost got my headliner out. I know you can get them out without taking the b pillars out completely but I will anyways as Mines a little brittle. Also thank you headliner for dusting my whole truck and my hair

Snapchat-244172626.jpg

Snapchat-1927656093.jpg