Caden's 1987 Comanche Chief

Open loop getting installed. But of course with issues. That brand new thermostat housing came cracked and I messed up my waterpump gasket (and then possibly tried to use a large amount of revenue and failed) so I'm waiting on a new water pump gasket and hopefully I should be done with that shenanigan

Snapchat-1651861557.jpg

Snapchat-1314039190.jpg

Snapchat-1067806490.jpg

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also bought this. Some may find it stupid but getting rid of that stupid big stock intake will give me some room to manage wires and make the engine bay alot better looking. Thinking of routing my winch solenoid box there.

Screenshot_20210818-150001_eBay.jpg

On 8/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Muncher said:

Also bought this. Some may find it stupid but getting rid of that stupid big stock intake will give me some room to manage wires and make the engine bay alot better looking. Thinking of routing my winch solenoid box there.

Screenshot_20210818-150001_eBay.jpg

I had that on my xj, gave me room to run dual battery setup. 

Yep cowl filter. Sounds amazing! Fitment is all good besides the fact it goes right over the oil cap which is a little annoying. But besides that came with everything and is all good. But I swear everyone else's c101c connector is longer then mine I had to take mine off and now it's just sitting there. Guess I should eliminate it.

Snapchat-734017851.jpg

Also you wouldn't belive that I drove my truck up and down the road giving her a little beans listing to it breathe and when I came home and parked it and shut it off the bottom radiator hose just popped off :doh: so much for that hose clamp. It's as tight as it could possible be and it still fell off.

This just popped up on snapchat. A year ago today I do have the new decals they are just not on yet lol. Sometime early in September. Also a side note she gets registered tomnrow!!https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/6127fa83c3cc0/Snapchat-1711586744.mp4

Possible culprit of killing my battery completely. I had it unscrewed so it was shutting off. But at the same time it only started completely dying this week and I had that off for a while so who knows. Excuse my nut collection 

Snapchat-525878385.jpg

This is m2 bandits usb clarning and ram ball switch mount that replaces the cigarette lighter. I sanded it down first with 60 gritt then used 120 gritt. After that cleaned it up a little and used filler/sandable primer on it, now I have to sand the filler a little just once then paint it black and it can go in! Awesome design can't wait to use it 

Snapchat-1087870977.jpg

Snapchat-1889917941.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Maiden voyage for the truck was very fun. First day I blew the rubber on the fuel filter and then had some fun over heating issues. Second day my horn decides to go a wall and just honk for ever when plugged in. But today it has been amazing I went on some trails with her and had fun! Thing rides great even on the high way with no sway bars.

sway bars are finally in. rock auto is the way to go only 3 bucks a piece. today kind of sucked though because my truck will be mostly stationed at my house for a while because my brakes decided I'm not good enough to have brake fluid anymore and i have to now pump my brakes to get them to actually do anything.