July 2019 Mid-Atlantic CC PowWow / All-Breeds Jeep Show

kryptronic

James it's too far for us to be a 1 day and I'm kind not fealing the tent vibe since I'm getting older but far from mature. If I go it's big, so 10x10 easy up and fat man cot for me and I'll spend the night to socialize. Ponder it over James and we could ride up to save on gas and be old farts together. I think social media makes it hard on all of us to identify with each other. Many times we have a completely different representation of each other in the wrong way. These meets help with that.

I’m definitely interested. I won’t be able to commit until other travel plans are firmed up but we have some time. I would like to meet some of the other guys face-to-face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright.  It's time to get registrations in and buy tickets for the show for those that haven't already.  I have it on my list to do this week.

Chime in on this thread to let everyone know you're registered to show your Jeep, as a vendor, just coming for the show, whatever.  Also, there's a cookout at my house that Saturday, so I need to know who is coming and we need some volunteers to bring snacks and drinks.  I'll have burgers, dogs and more for everyone.

Alright.  It's time to get registrations in and buy tickets for the show for those that haven't already.  I have it on my list to do this week.

Chime in on this thread to let everyone know you're registered to show your Jeep, as a vendor, just coming for the show, whatever.  Also, there's a cookout at my house that Saturday, so I need to know who is coming and we need some volunteers to bring snacks and drinks.  I'll have burgers, dogs and more for everyone.

Krusty and I are getting a swap meet booth together so we'll be there for sure.

Jeeps TBD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me down as a definite.......maybe, right now:laugh:.  Let me talk with SWMBO about that weekend, I think I might be able to make it up for at least Saturday.  Maybe I can hitch a ride with Wahoo, or bring the KJ.  LOL.

What's a decent place around the area where a weary traveler might rest his head for the night?  I have an old high school buddy that lives somewhere in York, but I haven't talked to him in 20+ years.  At worst, I have wife's relatives in both Lancaster (close) or Phoenixville (not as close but cooler folks) I could crash at.  We were just up in Phoenixville last week for Easter, lol.

Jeff

edit:  I just asked the boss off for that Friday, so I might get my grass cut early in the morning and then drive up during the day.  Anyone going to be in the area Friday late afternoon/evening?

2 hours ago, mjeff87 said:

edit:  I just asked the boss off for that Friday, so I might get my grass cut early in the morning and then drive up during the day.  Anyone going to be in the area Friday late afternoon/evening?

I'm pretty sure we'll be hanging out at my place Friday night after Brandon arrives in town.  Nothing major happening, but somewhere to relax and talk MJs for a bit.  I'm about three miles from the fairgrounds.  Probably will have some pizzas and drinks on Friday.

I'm pretty sure we'll be hanging out at my place Friday night after Brandon arrives in town.  Nothing major happening, but somewhere to relax and talk MJs for a bit.  I'm about three miles from the fairgrounds.  Probably will have some pizzas and drinks on Friday.
We'll probably be getting there later in the evening. 12 hour drive, losing an hour to time zone and hopefully making a pit stop to meet a member... probably be 9 or so...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm in.  I'll figure out details later.  The wife and I will be in Florida the first week or so in July, then I'm on call for work until the 16th.  I'll roll up sometime Friday late afternoon, maybe Greg and I together.  I'll have to bug out early Sunday morning, and need to figure out a place to stay Friday and Saturday night.  Sweet.

1 hour ago, mjeff87 said:

Ok, I'm in.  I'll figure out details later.  The wife and I will be in Florida the first week or so in July, then I'm on call for work until the 16th.  I'll roll up sometime Friday late afternoon, maybe Greg and I together.  I'll have to bug out early Sunday morning, and need to figure out a place to stay Friday and Saturday night.  Sweet.

I'm gonna try to make it, so I'd be happy to pick you up. I have a long bed remember, you'll be plenty comfortable back there! :applause:

I plan on possibly making a few sets of sliders (one of each set probably) and a few hitches, I'll have seat and rollbar brackets too.
Interior pieces also

Anybody needing anything specific?

Let me know now so I'm prepared...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I picked a factory driver's side panel from another CC member, so I don't need that.

A few years back I purchased a driver's rocker panel from ZM Jeeps.  I was told that it does not match the MJ.