1987 comanche first car

i feel your pain, I needed to get new copies of my papers so my insurance company sent me some temp ones, I gave them to the cop he said they weren't proof enough and still got a ticket for no insurances :(

Ya it sucks lol but hopefully I can get it off

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So got the OTK aligned. Drives pretty good. Still pulls to the right. They also fixed my front pinion angle and trackbar cus I couldn't get it perfect. Cost 220$ so wasn't to bad. My front driveshaft needs to be lengthened 2 inches now too. And my clutch packs in my 8.8 are bad as well so I'll need to get that fixed before it starts getting icy round here 0fbc02f70236981cd88aa1a8067cd8e4.jpg732b50a41ecd33582de9ed9a956b1c44.jpg also tried the roadkill zip tie wire separator for my first time and I like it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up my axle and my front drive shaft, had to get it extended 2 inches. They put in new carbon cluthes and a heavy duty spring for an f150 so it'll lock up better. They showed me the carrier bearing they pulled and man, it was so shot lol. Put it all back in in about 2.5 hours and didn't have any problems. So far everything's all good!!

Sucks to hear about the ticket - it's $#!&ty, I get pulled over for no reason sometimes and they literally walk around my truck. I support the cops, just not the ones in my area. Just picking on kids because of their hobby, its pathetic. They also leave abandoned notices on my other car at least once a week, its the law, but the only reason they come is because its old. My neighbors cars never get tickets. And they wonder why the younger generation doesn't support them...

Sucks to hear about the ticket - it's $#!&ty, I get pulled over for no reason sometimes and they literally walk around my truck. I support the cops, just not the ones in my area. Just picking on kids because of their hobby, its pathetic. They also leave abandoned notices on my other car at least once a week, its the law, but the only reason they come is because its old. My neighbors cars never get tickets. And they wonder why the younger generation doesn't support them...

No worries - you'll outgrow it. 

• 4 weeks later...

01e146a1d1f103495c7368ba0d256fbd.jpg

Got to drive my truck in the snow for the first time. It did really well. There was a hill by my house that a TRD Tacoma was struggling to get up. Took the guy 3 tries and my jeep had no trouble at all! I was very surprised!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries - you'll outgrow it.

+1 on what Horbrod said

• 2 weeks later...