1987 comanche first car

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my block I got is junk. The grooves are too deep

Sucks.  There's lots of them out there though...

Ya, I'm just trying to get one for less then 150$

i have a block you can have for free, under 2 hours north from the oroville border crossing

• 2 weeks later...

Went to walker valley last night, stayed the night, and wheeled this morning. I only hit to trails. Easy crossing and ridge Rams. Had a lot of fun. Didn't get any pics lol. All of the gates were closed so I had to go around one of them. I almost blew out a taillight, but luckily I just hit clay!

So for months my sway bar has been hitting my cool springs and frame and it makes a horrible knocking sound. Then a few weeks ago I took a corner and one of my links sheared off (aftermarket rich country's). Then yesterday at walker I disconnected my sway bar. I forgot to connect it back up on the way home, but didn't notice a difference. It felt fine. Yes, with a load in the bed, it'll be different but I just took the damn thing out. Make I'll get a new one or the anti rock kit.

19c278e2910f3b362502b9660a9730f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as long as you don't drive like an asshat, you don't need a sway bar.

yes some people like it, for obvious on road handling reason's, just don't pretend your driving some ricer

i bet you flex alot better now.

none of my jeeps have one, even fully loaded.

So for months my sway bar has been hitting my cool springs and frame and it makes a horrible knocking sound. Then a few weeks ago I took a corner and one of my links sheared off (aftermarket rich country's). Then yesterday at walker I disconnected my sway bar. I forgot to connect it back up on the way home, but didn't notice a difference. It felt fine. Yes, with a load in the bed, it'll be different but I just took the damn thing out. Make I'll get a new one or the anti rock kit.
19c278e2910f3b362502b9660a9730f5.jpg

for your fender,

i would suggest pulling that flare off of it, and taking it to a paintless dent repair shop (yes that is a thing) it has probably been creased or stretched at the fender and will require hammer and dolly work.

it would be a shame for a nice truck such as this to get dinged up trying to fix it, also, why didnt you claim a hit and run and let insurance deal with it? 

as long as you don't drive like an asshat, you don't need a sway bar.

yes some people like it, for obvious on road handling reason's, just don't pretend your driving some ricer

Some of us only know how to drive it like we stole it though

"I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying!"

Sent from atop the porcelain throne.

• 3 weeks later...

Man o man am I glad I got that shifter. Best modification ever! Hands down! I love this thing. Shifts so good, throw is so short and looks amazing! I made a YouTube video of the install (it wasn't easy with my set up).0477f318207d239df2c057c50342d215.jpg

03fd01c1591a2c637b35a2e8372cf4d2.jpg

My OTK steering came today so I'll put that in soon too.