Jump to content

Jackrabbit41

Members
  • Posts

    1042
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Jackrabbit41

  1. Been working on it a lot the last week. Re did the whole front end. Everything. New headlights and re wired everything. Tore the interior apart and cleaned it. Installing Steve’s 3d printed console here tomorrow.
  2. no i have my whole floor rhino lined. I'm looking for basically a carpet/vinyl kit, but it only coverts the tunnel. Like if i bought a carpet kit for the hwole floor, but cut out everything but the tunnel area.
  3. Anyone made or make a tunnel vinyl? I don’t want to vinyl or carpet the floor as it gets soaked in here often, but I want the tunnel covered in vinyl for ease of cleaning, looks and heat/noise. Anyone know of anything?
  4. Do you recommend a shift boot that fits like the one in the picture?
  5. Just painted mine! Installing it this weekend after my new tranny tunnel shift boot shows up! Super pumped
  6. Little update. Still got this turd. Just re did everything in the front end. Couple of random pics (Nevermind thought I took some but didn’t) . Don’t use it as much as I want to. Put some bias ply iroks on it last year and damn they’re amazing in the snow. Might have a kid soon so might have to become a Cherokee guy. Got a 49 willys now too that’s been in my family since 51. Fully restored with a Buick v6
  7. Ok this will be a long one. Tried doing all I could before I made a post. My heater is stuck on defrost. Cannot change it. I see the two lines coming out of firewall. I traced them down. One goes to a diaphragm on the coolant line. Looks fine. Connections seem fine as I can visually and feel. The other line goes to vaccum ball. Ball seems fine. And the rubber line has vaccum coming from intake. And I have vaccum by the relays at the connection where the firewall line is extended to the ball. What do I look for now? From what I can tell, I have vaccum coming from the ball, to the firewall. I do not have vaccum in the red vaccum line going to that coolant line diaphragm. Don’t know $#!& about Vaccum but doing my best. Thanks. It’s a 1987 with the renix
  8. Here’s some old photos. Got this thing when I was 15, I’m 26 now. Done so much work to it over the years. It’s my baby. I beat on it now.
  9. Lost my thread that I started when I first got this Comanche! Been fixing my track bar tonight because I broke it off this weekend and decided I should update my build for the first time in at least 6 years. Wish I could find my original! Here’s my rig! Thanks y’all. If anyone Evers sees my original build post it’s called like 1987 Comanche first car or something. Thanks y’all!
  10. I have a High pinion Dana 30 from a 95 Cherokee in my Comanche. I want to get a locker for it. Have buddies that run rachet lockers and say they’re fine. I see online about some LSD for Dana 30s. Anyone ever try one? Or and cheaper selectable options out there? Also wondering what spline count and any other info I’d need to order the correct locker based on my axle set up. Thanks y’all. Haven’t posted on here in forever
  11. I got the same kit but did you see the picture I posted? Thing looks so much different
  12. Yes but check pressure at the rail and I was like 5 psi max
  13. Also wondering if anything is supposed to be on the lower fuel line where it looks like a hose could go on it
  14. Got my old one out. It’s a bosch 9580810019
  15. I’m trying to find it lol I found it over a year ago and took that picture
  16. The picture online showed it completely different
  17. Well my fuel pump came in and this thing looks completely wrong
  18. Do you know the other part numbers?
  19. So i need to do my fuel pump and i found a write up on here with these part numbers. Just wanted to see if this stuff looks right to you guys. when I look up the Airtex number, it gives me a fuel strainer rather then a fuel pickup kit. Any ideas? Bosch 69302 fuel pump kit Airtex FS104 fuel pickup kit Spectra Lo01 Lockring Kit w/seal Thanks!
  20. So if i get all those parts, is that everything I need to do a new fuel pump
  21. Also, do i have to drop the tank to remove it? thanks again
×
×
  • Create New...