Magnaflow muffler?

Rohls

Looking for a Magnaflow muffler for my 92 MJ 4.0...anybody have this on there's? Pics? Comments? Improvement over stock? Video of sound?

I've checked the Magnaflow site...seems like they have one; PN14225. Anybody have this one?

Thanks!

I used a magnaflow super 40 I think is what I went, and it sounds amazing on my MJ, 4.0 HO, I highly recommend them, I went with the center inlet and offset out, had a shop weld and install it up.

Edit, oh wait different companies, I went with a Flowmaster, super 40. Still sounds amazing :D

Anyone have one on their 2.5l ??

i chopped my cat off and threw a just a plain dynomax muffler as in their words "performance muffler"... didnt have time to throw the tailpipe back on.... not two days later i had a full tailpipe thrown on was way too loud in the cab to not have it. gives it a much better sound over stock but its not too obnoxious

• 1 month later...

Almost any local auto store sells the Thrush Welded and Turbo in store for about $40. I bought one last summer and cheaply threw it on and I love the sound. All of my friends have big V8's with loud exhausts but my MJ sounds just as good  :thumbsup:  People think that I have a V8 as well  :yes:

Check out my build thread. I had a 2.25" downpipe bent up and flared to meet a 2.5" Magnaflow glasspack that directly feeds a 2.5" Magnaflow big case muffler. Quiet and deep at idle, deep and throaty under load, and best of all, no drone when cruising.

• 1 month later...

Check out my build thread. I had a 2.25" downpipe bent up and flared to meet a 2.5" Magnaflow glasspack that directly feeds a 2.5" Magnaflow big case muffler. Quiet and deep at idle, deep and throaty under load, and best of all, no drone when cruising.

Update: I got the Magnaflow 2.5" in/out a couple feet long...AWESOME sound and feel. no drone at highway speeds...super fun. :thumbsup: 

Update: I got the Magnaflow 2.5" in/out a couple feet long...AWESOME sound and feel. no drone at highway speeds...super fun. :thumbsup:

Nice! Magnaflow makes good, hi-po mufflers with few of the hi-po muffler drawbacks. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

What do you mean a couple feet long?