H3RESQ's Dream MJ, the build continues...

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, time to be able to haul the kids. My life has added 3 people, and my Jeep just can't haul them all.......so its time for a 4dr JK

Lol and you gave me crap for talking about selling mine. Must be thinking of the kids tagging along

Once I am finished with complete tear down, clean up, body work, paint, powder cage, line-X repair and such it will be up for around $30k

i know it's way out of my price range but what were you thinking of getting for this beauty?

• 2 weeks later...

I wish, I can't afford to keep this and get a JK with a Hemi and 60's.

this could be like the lazy boy recliners for the dad, no one sat in it,
get ur hemi jk on the side and do the same to it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Finished up giving the Jeep all fresh fluids, and such. She also got some fresh new parts on the front axle...

Pulling the cage tomorrow to drop off at powder, paint and bodywork appointment Monday at 8a.m.

• 2 weeks later...

Alexia,

The plastic piece is just a factory 97+ mount that you would find on passenger side. The actual mount is under the fender and welded to cage. The plastic is drilled out to house the larger fittings, and of course I had to put a hole in the fender to house the plastic piece.

Check out page 25, there are pics of the mount with the fender off.

Was thinking JK, but I just can't be like everyone else. I think it is time for my other favorite (second behind MJ's) a commando.

Dang dude youre selling it? That sucks. :/ but 4 doors? Hopefully you buy an Xj then :thumbsup: