Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

I got this idea from another forum I am part of, it's a personal picture thread where obviously you post pics of yourself so that other people that are either new to the forum or haven't been to any meets can know who they are talking to. I decided to start this off as a kinda feeler thread and see how it goes. Since I'm here first, I'll start. For those who don't know, my name is Joe and here I am.

Pic taken when I was up in Canada just a few days ago.

EDIT: UPDATE. This is what happens when you find out your knee is toast, and you're hopped up on pain pills. Boredom.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one of me from 2002 @ Paragon in Penn in my TJ.

Image Not Found

Here is one from 2005, sorry again in the TJ at a Jeep rally:

Image Not Found

The trouble is I am usually the one with the camera!!! This was 8/06 @ Paragon park, Damon's for dinner, with a frosty cold 22oz beer and friends. What could be better!!!

Image Not Found

UPDATE: HEY, I found one with out the TJ!! This is from 2007 fishing on the shore.

UPDATE: May 2008

Here is a shot of My ol'an, My ol'lady and my ol'self! :roll: :D

Image Not Found

UPDATE April 2009:

Me 50+ Lbs lighter!!!

Brian, AKA, CW

Well here is one of my senior pics from two years ago also. I will have to try and find a closer shot. don't have that hair style anymore and the truck is now dual exhausted out the back and has the side trim on it now but thats all that has changed.

Image Not Found

Alex

• 2 months later...

Back from the dead.

th'names Colton, I'm a Canadian :) I drive an '89 MJ and love it dearly, I'm 17, I work at a call centre doing ungodly hours to pay for my jeep, if anyone'of yah call Roadrunner tech support and a young lad answers with the name colton, chances are you're talking to me. $10.50/hr ain't that bad.

Ill give off a pic later tonite when I get home, I'm currently at work :)

Oh, and the handle MoparRobbie is part of the fact I'm a diehard mopar fan and my middle name is Rob/Robert/Robbie.