plans for Memorial day wk end.

BMJ

So who's got what plans for this coming wk end?

Myself probably spend 2 days in the ranch and 1 wrenching some stuff that's kinda overdue on the truck... :chillin:

I'm babysitting 165 tons of commercial refrigeration equipment, on call for work.

We put 300 lbs of R507 in it today just to keep it running......and adding 200 more lbs tomorrow.

Sometimes I really hate my job :headpop:

Y'all have fun!

Jeff

Any fish in there? Looks nice.

Don't know yet (they've owned it all of a week now). But we saw a turtle yesterday. :D

I guarantee the only fish in that creek are suckers and knotie heads,,, but I bet theres pleanty sweetbait and hell-der-mights to catch and take to a pond for some good bass and brim!

Any fish in there? Looks nice.

Don't know yet (they've owned it all of a week now). But we saw a turtle yesterday. :D

I guarantee the only fish in that creek are suckers and knotie heads,,, but I bet theres pleanty sweetbait and hell-der-mights to catch and take to a pond for some good bass and brim!

I understood about 5 words out of that whole post... :nuts:

I understood about 5 words out of that whole post... :nuts:

lol... ok a sucker is a small lil fish that lives in creeks.. some have a cool german looking como pattern on them.. get to about 5-6" dependent on the size of where they live.

A knotie head is a lil creek fish that has bumps on its head,, about the same as the suckers..

Sweet bait... It looks like a big fat worm..really squishy lives in creek crap like leaves and and twigs and stuff..

A hell- drrr- might= helgermite not sure about the spellin.. but is a mean looking bug that lives in creeks in the same type f places sweet bait does..

Well I will be wrenching on the Turd :D Just got the rest of my front axle parts in :cheers: So it on Like Donkey Kong :brows: Goal is to truss te front axle... Install gears and lock rights front and rear... fix cut brake line.. remove tranny from Pong... and go to a Church picnic Sat and to services on Sunday.. I think I will be able too... if I leave the suds alone :nuts:

Lessee...

Saturday we're heading to Cleveland for a monster tailgate party followed by an Indians game. Same night there's a country music concert at the Brown's stadium just down the street. Gonna be a zoo.

Then Sunday I'm driving 2 hours to Raccoon Creek State Park in PA to do 22 miles of hiking (while looking for tupperware in the woods, look up geocaching.com)

Monday I'm working on getting my class III receiver ready to be installed and/or install ps fender and CB radio. Will be interrupted by the memorial day parade, since my daughter is in the marching band.

Lessee...

Saturday we're heading to Cleveland for a monster tailgate party followed by an Indians game. Same night there's a country music concert at the Brown's stadium just down the street. Gonna be a zoo.

Then Sunday I'm driving 2 hours to Raccoon Creek State Park in PA to do 22 miles of hiking (while looking for tupperware in the woods, look up geocaching.com)

Monday I'm working on getting my class III receiver ready to be installed and/or install ps fender and CB radio. Will be interrupted by the memorial day parade, since my daughter is in the marching band.

That seems pretty dang cool..... I've always wanted to do a scavenger hunt.. I've seen people do them with clues, and riddles.. Looked to be pretty fun and cool..

Image Not Found

Looks like a nice lil get away not far away!! I bet the skeeters are deadly though..

I vote the next C.C. cookout be at Dons place!! I'll bring my tube, and floating koozie!! lol

:cheers:

Looks like a nice lil get away not far away!! I bet the skeeters are deadly though..

I vote the next C.C. cookout be at Dons place!! I'll bring my tube, and floating koozie!! lol :cheers:

Naw, very few skeeters - they spray bi-weekly. It's a 1000 acre lake about 70 years old. 60' deep in places. Big bass in it (caught a 10 and 9.5 pounder), lots of big crappie (2.5 lbs. plus - mmmmm good eatin') and the usual brim. Channel cats up to 40 lbs too, and a few fresh water stripers. Biggest problem is the usual high humidity in the summer, but I definitely prefer that to like winters in WI. We like it here, and can "get away" w/o driving anywhere. C.C cookout would be great - just bring the beer and I'll help y'all drink it. :cheers: