Beer drinkers...have you tried...

BLHTAZ

At the flea market here in Denver people stand in line to get that clamato + bud mix, although they mix it fresh I think. Sounds disgusting, but man it was selling like hot cakes.
'

Ive never seen it in Denver, ill be at the flea market next week and see. jamminz.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried the Bud Light Lime tonight. It ain't no 'Rona wit a lime now, but pretty decent and blows away Miller Chill IMO.

X2, picked up a 6'er on the way home from work.

I do miss the little bits 'o lime floating in it, though.....takes away from the whole effect. But it's MUCH better than the chill.

Jeff

Tried the Bud Light Lime tonight. It ain't no 'Rona wit a lime now, but pretty decent and blows away Miller Chill IMO.

X2, picked up a 6'er on the way home from work.

I do miss the little bits 'o lime floating in it, though.....takes away from the whole effect. But it's MUCH better than the chill.

Jeff

Could ALWAYS slam another wedge of lime in there for the floaties....

true 'dat....

:cheers:

My beer of choice, when I'm in the local area, is Sol. Just as good as Corona, but half the price :D

(yeah, it's like .50 per bottle compared to .99.... ;) )

I know it's not really a "Micro-Brew" any more, but I was drinking Fat Tire (New Belgium Brewery) 15+ years ago when my buddy would come home from Fort Collins, CO... Now you can get it @ Costco and is on tap just about everywhere up here in NorCal... still not too bad in my estimation... Worth a 6er every now and then...

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is usually pretty good too...From Chico, CA I think...

my beers

Mexican: Tecate

German: Das Eckt

British: ESB bitters

Canadian: almost anything from UNI brew i.e La Fin Du Monde

DOMESTIC:

IRON CITY BABY!!!!!

What, you don't drink Dutch?

SW2, you were reading my mind. And I'm gonna go have one like that right now, with the extra lime.

Mexican: XX Dos Equis Special Lager (green bottle)

German: echhhh (ok, just haven't had one I like yet)

British: Harps

Canadian: Moosehead or Labatt's 50 if I can ever get it (rot gut to them LOL)

Caribbean: Red Stripe - yeh mon!

Dutch: Amstel - what else? (Lite if I'm pounding though, Hiney's good, hate Grolsch)

Micro/Regional: Legend or Starr Hill

Change of Pace: Mike's Hard Lime, Cranberry, or Green Apple

Domestic: Coors Light

FYI, in the time it took me to type this up, I knocked out a BL "Extra Lime", might be the little extra it needs. I was worried it might be too much, but it's good. Watching one of my favorite shows too....Deadliest Catch. :beerhead:

Came in tonight from cutting grass and working in the yard and, despite the fact I'm in peak physical condition, was hot and thirsty. Popped a BLL+EL and it REALLY went down nice. Not too many beers that I find thirst quenching, but this was. It won't be my regular brew, but at almost 1/2 the price as 'Rona, it will be my "alternative fuel". :brows:

I'm a rather new beer drinker, but so far I've come to enjoy Rolling Rock and Coors Light pretty consistantly, BL Lime is on its way to being on that list too, I like it. I haven't had Blue Moon with an orange in a while, nor a Leine's Sunset Wheat, both of which I enjoyed. Heineken is downright gross! Beyond that I haven't really found myself willing to fork out the cash for a drink I might not enjoy, now that I've found my staples...

God I can't stand Heineken..............

ughhhhh... ughhhhh... just the thought of it... bllughhhh

Heinekin stinks - literally. I think they use roadkill skunks in their brewing process. But when push comes to shove, when there ain't nothin' else, there are only two beers, cold beer and hot beer. I prefer cold anything. :beerhead:

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody had the Mich Ultra Lime Cactus yet? Picked some up over the weekend. Pretty good. Different taste than BLL, but good. I can't remember what other brand I saw that had been "limed", but looks like they're all gonna jump on the bandwagon. But now I DO remember that in addition to another label having a new lime beer, the Mich Ultra also was available in some kind of wine cooler type flavor, like peach or some crap.

• 2 weeks later...

I like beer.

I'll even admit to drinking Keystone Light when I need to sober up...but that isn't often. :cheers:

My favorite beers are just about anything from Blue Moon, some Shiners, or whatever's free. Drank my share of Coors Light etc in my younger days but don't get it so much now.

Instead of lime in my Corona I like a shot of Bacardi Limon, a little extra alcohol never hurt anybody!

I myself like a Michigan Brewing Company IPA. Citrusy, hoppy, dry and loaded with alcohol. A six pack will get ya tipsy. And that is comin from a guy who can drink a pint of 151 and still stand strong for the whole night. :cheers: