Anyone else have a bad day?

JohnQ

The wife to be ran off the road today and wrecked my Liberty! Her and both my kids are fine, just a little shaken up.

She ran off the right side of the road, over corrected and plowed over a steel pipe mail box, lauched the jeep into a tree ripping it out of the ground, and rolled onto the passenger side. :eek:

In case they total it out, I robbed my moabs and optima battery. The wrecker driver was nice enough to help me change out the wheels.

She wrecked the jeep less than a block from our house!

Thank god her and the kids didn't get hurt.

Her and both my kids are fine, just a little shaken up.

Thank god her and the kids didn't get hurt.

Without a doubt, the absolute best parts that that entire story...Had those outcomes been any different the rest would have been totally meaningless...

SW2

Thank God everyone is fine. :D :D :D

Here are my thoughts about this. This would be what I would tell the wife.

It's that darn independent front suspension we need to replace it with a 4dr JK Rubicon. It even has a rollcage to protect the family better. It will also hold it's resale value better. :brows:

The family is what's the most important thing. That's why when my wife( fiance at the time) got in an accident last year during an ice storm, I convinced her to dump the Neon for the ZJ. Glad to hear evryone is OK. :jump:

Thank God everyone is fine. :D :D :D

Here are my thoughts about this. This would be what I would tell the wife.

It's that darn independent front suspension we need to replace it with a 4dr JK Rubicon. It even has a rollcage to protect the family better. It will also hold it's resale value better. :brows:

T, that's awesome. I'm going out and totaling my wife's car tonight :D

Family is doing great, just a couple scratches and bruises. We're still waiting to hear from the insurance company to see if they are going to total it out or not. The jeep was still running after the accident and I didn't see any motor damage. If they do total it out I might try and buy it back. I wonder how hard it would be to swap the motor and tranny into my 89 comanche?

I got bored today and made use of the Moabs! :D

I think they look pretty good, but if the liberty gets fixed, then they are going back on it.

As with the rest...I am very happy that no one is hurt.

From what I see in your pics and comparing to what I see come in our body shop at the dealership every day, I would say that there is no way they will total it. Most insurance companies will nt total a vehicle any more unless the damage is more than 80% of the value :eek: . The limit used to be 70%, but some are going as high as 90% now :roll: .

• 2 weeks later...

Well had another bad day today! My father now calls us the Crash family.

I was driving home from Wally world and the wife to be was driving behind me in her rental car. I got a green light to make a left turn and was driving under the overpass and glanced behind me for a split second, just to see if the she made it through the intersection. To make a long story short, I ran a red light on the other side of the overpass, I never even seen the lights until I ran into a newer crew cab Chevy. The officer told me that there have been quite a few accidents in that intersection because the lights are not visable until it is too late. My insurance is going to be more than my mortgage! :cry:

SHIZA dude!

Tell me about it. I been ragging on Laura ever since she wrecked her jeep. We have always had an argument about who was the better driver, I guess there is no argument anymore, we both can't drive for $#!&!

I didn't get hurt too bad and I was able to drive my truck home but man I feel like a dumb @$$!