has anyone ever seen one of these bedliners?

Pete M

2 minutes ago, Tex06 said:

I've got the tailgate portion of one. I know that's no help 😂

if no one wants it, feel free to bring it with you and I'll find a good home for it.  :L:  I mean, someone has to have need of one. :dunno:

13 hours ago, Pete M said:

if no one wants it, feel free to bring it with you and I'll find a good home for it.  :L:  I mean, someone has to have need of one. :dunno:

I've got a member of another Comanche group (I know, *gasp*) who called first dibs. If he falls through, I'll bring it up with me.

2 hours ago, Tex06 said:

I've got a member of another Comanche group (I know, *gasp*) who called first dibs. If he falls through, I'll bring it up with me.

as long as it doesn't get thrown out. :L:  that's all I worry about.

1 hour ago, War_Pony89 said:

Pete would probably like those....:brows:  No chaffing and hypoallergenic.

My seat is starting to give out a bit, maybe I need some too.

LOL. They seem gross to me. I don’t know why. 

35 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

You must not be into mutton busting.

No, it’s not that. It just seems like such an odd accessory. I wonder what’s kind of other 80s paraphernalia you would find in a vehicle with sheepskin seat covers. 

I bought my 88 when it was about 10 years old and the plastic seats had started to crack and try to pinch my legs.  so I bought a pair of cheap "wool" seat covers and they were just the most comfortable thing!  but, they were cheap and wore out so I bought another pair and put them on top of the old.  even better!  but then they wore out too and I wised up and swapped out the seats.  I imagine the good ones were pretty dang nice :D 

My stepdad ordered a 1987 F-350 4x4 diesel. He had a turbo, Aluminum wheels and 35x12.50/16.5 BFG ATs,  color matched canopy and a chocolate sheepskin installed before he picked it up. The seat cover lasted until 2012 before I had to get rid of it, with just over 300,000 miles on it. So yeah, the good ones are nice.

My daughter is spending a bunch of money getting it remanufactured. Third owner, still in the family.

• 3 weeks later...

annnnnnnnnd I now own one.  came free with this most recent bed purchase  :D  can't use it in the trailer though as it's an under rail. :(  maybe someday I'll find some bed caps and change my mind but I love my trailer being water tight up front and along the upper edges.

20201201_150926.jpg