Good News Everyone!

eaglescout526

9 minutes ago, MJCARENA said:

That's great. Now what do I need.

Lol if it’s at a dealer it’ll take me a bit to order from them. 

I will I’ll be working in the back until the guy I’m filling in for returns and then I’ll be back as if I never left. 

9 minutes ago, tugboat95 said:

What's the lead time for a new Comanche

Lol, If a dealer in cali has a new Grand National on there lot(probably not since the filming of the Jay Lenos Garage episode) then theres probably an almost new MJ. Probably the closest to new is that 91 with 22k on the odo.

9 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I'd like to order a couple roll bars and a hidden winch kit  :laugh:

Trust me, id love for a dealer to do an inventory and just suddenly have stuff like that pop up.

I will be returning to the dealership! So part look ups, VINs and such shall resume! 

Good to hear!
Does this mean you can find those clips we talked about?

Founding Member of the Comanche Preservation Society

I will say, I got really lucky. I wasn't supposed to go back until mid July. Well one of the shippers went out with some friends to a bar, 2+2=covid so he's out right now awaiting test results. If he can come back, I move back up back to where I was, if not I stay in shipping until he can return. Being back today working was weird and challenging for me, mostly waking up early lol. I still remember a lot of stuff even after three months.

On the bright side I was brought back in on the cusp of 91 days which after 91 days of being laid off at my dealer means you have to go through the new hire process and since I was brought in just before I don't have to go through it and can slink back in like I never left! Crazy but awesome! 

I am currently awaiting computer access as well as catalog access to return to me.

3 minutes ago, Pete M said:

holy cow I can't imagine the stupidity of having to get "rehired" for a job you've already mastered  :doh:  

Lol, I like to believe that the "process" is drug tests and giving personal info, otherwise my boss would've given me the brief version of being hired on.