Reproduction Comanche Emblems

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you just need an emblem to copy and then you can send me my original one back . Any damage that can potentially happen to my original? I have a couple NOS Metric Ton that you can possibly use , but I paid good money for them and don't want them damaged . 

I think i have every badge except for the X if that helps . 

2 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

So do you just need an emblem to copy and then you can send me my original one back . Any damage that can potentially happen to my original? I have a couple NOS Metric Ton that you can possibly use , but I paid good money for them and don't want them damaged . 

I think i have every badge except for the X if that helps . 

No it won’t damage the original. That would be awesome if I could borrow one! I am planning on also doing the 4.0 high output, 2.5 (thanks to eaglescout526), pioneer, xls, X and fuel injection (again thanks to eaglescout526). Can you think of any I’m missing? 

39 minutes ago, carolinajeepman said:

No it won’t damage the original. That would be awesome if I could borrow one! I am planning on also doing the 4.0 high output, 2.5 (thanks to eaglescout526), pioneer, xls, X and fuel injection (again thanks to eaglescout526). Can you think of any I’m missing? 

No problem. I think I’m gonna send you a few others along with FI and 2.5, cherokee, Laredo,  Wagoneer(XJ style), 4 wheel drive(not 4x4) and command-trac. Most of these are metal so I hope that won’t pose a problem for ya. 

49 minutes ago, carolinajeepman said:

"Jeep" that go on front end? 

8 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

No problem. I think I’m gonna send you a few others along with FI and 2.5, cherokee, Laredo,  Wagoneer(XJ style), 4 wheel drive(not 4x4) and command-trac. Most of these are metal so I hope that won’t pose a problem for ya. 

Awesome! Metal is no problem at all. That’ll be great! 

25 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

Do you make custom ones?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Well... How about doing different Comancheclub.com logos? Was that ever brought up with Pete? It could be a good way to generate club donations and look pretty slick.

Yeah I could do custom ones or ones for the club, that would be a cool idea. They’d probably take longer to make but it can definitely be done 

that might be cool, although I'm not sure how many he'd sell. :dunno:

It wouldn't have to be a huuuuuge custom emblem though, but rather a "Club.com" that could go right after a standard "Comanche". 

what about a "2.5L lo output"?  :D  (or more likely, a "lo output" to go after the regular 2.5L)

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

what about a "2.5L lo output"?  :D  (or more likely, a "lo output" to go after the regular 2.5L)

I agree but disagree. I love my Fuel Injection nameplate that sits happily below 2.5Litre. That being said it would be neat if some guys do the MPFI conversion, which is a rare set up on here, would have that plate

On 9/20/2019 at 12:36 PM, carolinajeepman said:

Yup I can for sure. Strokermjcomanche is potentially going to lend me one so whenever I get my hands on one I can do it no problem 

Definitely will buy a couple of Metric Ton badges when ready.  PM me..

Also, consider some Stroker badges.  Perhaps '4.7 Litre Stroker' or '4.7 Litre Higher Output'.  Strokers usually run from 4.6 to 5.0 liters, FYI.

• carolinajeepman changed the title to Reproduction Comanche Emblems