• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so I drove 24 hours inside of a week in a PT Cruiser with a CD changer.  what did I bring with me?  any of my plethora of albums of CDs?  nope.  I'm so spoiled by spotify that it completely skipped my mind and thus I had what was in the changer.  2 custom old school rock CDs (doors, Zepp, Stones, etc), 3 super old-school blues compilations and my favorite Canadian Brass album.  no complaints here :D 

yup.  it was my grandma's car.  like the KJ, I keep it going through sweat and sheer will power.  this time the KJ needed more willpower than I could muster so I focused on the PT to get it freeway friendly again (needed new lower arm bushings and a wheelbearing) so I could drive up to MI for some dental work.  fun times.  lol.

also:

25 minutes ago, Pete M said:

yup.  it was my grandma's car.  like the KJ, I keep it going through sweat and sheer will power.  this time the KJ needed more willpower than I could muster so I focused on the PT to get it freeway friendly again (needed new lower arm bushings and a wheelbearing) so I could drive up to MI for some dental work.  fun times.  lol.

no build thread, is it in the registy? I have a neon can't seem to kill it, its a good lil vehicle for what it was, cheap.

yup, cheap is what I would call it.  less than 100k and I've already replaced all of the rubber bits in the front suspension and engine mounts plus that bearing and cooling fan.  oh, and the AC compressor ate itself.  plus still fighting a random low idle speed.  good times.  :fistshake2: 

it looks like any other PT cruiser   :laugh:  in fact, it looks like this one

oh, and I forgot about the half-filled-with-water taillight I discovered not long ago.

you'll get a build thread if I ever do something interesting to it, not a moment before.  :peep: 

49407647.jpg