Looking for victi....errr worthy canidates!!

• Pete M pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:28 AM, whowey said:

Its time to find another batch of great Comanche projects to feature for our monthly feature, MJ of the Month!!   The benefits are mighty!  You get to have your truck featured here in our annals and become FB (semi)famous as it is featured on our illustrious page.  If you are interested and you think you have what it takes. Drop me a PM and we can talk.

This is my current project. I have a lot of photos but having a hard time uploading.

20160213_175019.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are some great pics of some great mjs posted previously on this thread.  With whowey and Pete asking if there are build threads on these nice looking mjs, I really would like to reiterate the importance of a build thread.  You may not realize that the build thread section is what a lot of us use for information and inspiration for our mjs.  Many of us mjotm recipients have stated that in our "what we like about cc".  PLEASE take the time to share what you have so we all can appreciate some different versions of what is becoming a rarer vehicle by the day.  This forum is about sharing ideas and advise and a place for asking questions without worrying someone will vilify you if it is a simple or "stupid" question.  

Buck.  

On 4/6/2019 at 11:14 AM, buxmj said:

There are some great pics of some great mjs posted previously on this thread.  With whowey and Pete asking if there are build threads on these nice looking mjs, I really would like to reiterate the importance of a build thread.  You may not realize that the build thread section is what a lot of us use for information and inspiration for our mjs.  Many of us mjotm recipients have stated that in our "what we like about cc".  PLEASE take the time to share what you have so we all can appreciate some different versions of what is becoming a rarer vehicle by the day.  This forum is about sharing ideas and advise and a place for asking questions without worrying someone will vilify you if it is a simple or "stupid" question.  

Buck.  

:yeahthat: I totally agree with u, also it great to have build thread for future if u decide to sell ur MJ and this is great for buyer to read the page that will catch buyer eyes and more interested!

Problem with a lot of the newbs in this thread are they have been drug here from FaceSpace and Intsatard. They want their stuff instantly posted. Look at how many only have 3-5 posts. Sadly, social media is going to be the death of forums and message boards.

This is where mine is at now. I haven’t done a build thread here on it so far but I need to find all my pictures off the other phone. That’s where my bumper build pics are.and the winch cradle build and wiring it all up.  I do have lots of pics of the Rock rails being figgered out. Lots of small projects  to get it here. Most of them you wouldn’t know were even there. 

E363D7A4-16F7-47DC-96AD-510458372533.jpeg

0166FEEC-A614-4D8F-A0B6-20DE58E6C891.jpeg

E7BD4569-69E2-48E6-93D5-5F9E42E6BC86.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Me&my86MJ said:

Pete I think I found a worthy candidate for Comanche of the Month! Wish I knew who it belongs too. Definitely one BA comanche. 

Screenshot_20190503-084101_Facebook.jpg

At what point does something like that become no longer a Comanche.?

What I see there is really akin to a Nascar car.   Yeah.. it might say Toyota on the sticker, but there isn't much there that makes it truly a Toyota.

6 minutes ago, whowey said:

At what point does something like that become no longer a Comanche.?

What I see there is really akin to a Nascar car.   Yeah.. it might say Toyota on the sticker, but there isn't much there that makes it truly a Toyota.

Never ever, no matter how much changes we make, we never ever forget where we started/ came from

Edited by Me&my86MJ

Buck.  
100% agree! Some of the MJs in this thread have been my inspiration for my lifelong want of a manche and finally got one.. it's a work in progress but still going after it! Work travel has slowed my project down but over the next two months I'm gettin after it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I am pleased to say that I will now be taking over the honor of MJ of the Month.

If you think that your MJ is worthy, PM me with a link to the build thread and then I will send a little form for you to fill out about your truck, and we will see if you are the winner!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...