Looking for victi....errr worthy canidates!!

Its time to find another batch of great Comanche projects to feature for our monthly feature, MJ of the Month!!   The benefits are mighty!  You get to have your truck featured here in our annals and become FB (semi)famous as it is featured on our illustrious page.  If you are interested and you think you have what it takes. Drop me a PM and we can talk.

11 hours ago, Pete M said:

facebook.com/Comancheclub/ 

it's not a page for discussions as much as a page for sharing MJotM and pics linked from the IG page.  

I already liked it on fb :wink:

7 hours ago, Minuit said:

Yep, we primarily use it for MJOTM and reposting the instagram pics. If anyone has ideas for good stuff to use it for let me know.

Wel now my feed its going to have some beutifull comanches from time to time lol

• 3 weeks later...

As nice as it would be, my truck isn't quite a looker but I've poured countless hours, parts, busted knuckles, and quite a few thousand dollars reviving her from the grave. 14 years in a Visalia junkyard does start to take its toll but thankfully only a very small handful of rust so I got lucky there! I'm currently in the middle of 4wd swapping her and she's coming along but not as fast as one would hope! Perhaps after I get her all back together I'll try for MJOTM! Would be an honor! Although I will gladly share one of my favorite pics of her! b25817454b0518f5474a6bc246e84a50.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
don't know if it would be fitting, but I thought of a memorial COTM  for Jim Oshell??
Jim passed away? I did not know that.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, sinkrun said:

don't know if it would be fitting, but I thought of a memorial COTM  for Jim Oshell??

I like that idea.  gotta see if I can dig up some pics of the various trucks though.

I like that idea.  gotta see if I can dig up some pics of the various trucks though.
Maybe one of his airplane or horse also?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, whowey said:

Its time to find another batch of great Comanche projects to feature for our monthly feature, MJ of the Month!!   The benefits are mighty!  You get to have your truck featured here in our annals and become FB (semi)famous as it is featured on our illustrious page.  If you are interested and you think you have what it takes. Drop me a PM and we can talk.

This is my 86', It's a one owner bought new by me. It now has about 68k on the odo. Have some other pictures if interested.

Thanks BradSAM_0386.JPG.5c3b23d6e246ce6ef354b30a1ba250f0.JPG

This is my 86', It's a one owner bought new by me. It now has about 68k on the odo. Have some other pictures if interested.
Thanks BradSAM_0386.JPG.5c3b23d6e246ce6ef354b30a1ba250f0.JPG
Do you have a build thread yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 1:28 PM, whowey said:

Check her out 

0718161650a.jpg

• Pete M pinned this topic